~Love, Regrets and Lies~ Chapter 19

~Aimee~

'What have you done to him?! You meant to do this! His lying half dead in a the HW, all his bones reduced in size and gas fogging up his brain! Why him? What did he do? Is it me? Don't you like me? You never have! Ciana was pretending! Why? Why him...' I trailed off.  

'Shutup Aimee. He should have taken a shot from the over head bar at the top of the stairs. He was an idiot. His own fault.' Brian said teasingly.  

'How?' I exploded. 'He is suffering mental and physical injuries. And just to show him-' I pointed to his bobble-heads. 'That. You are disgusting.' 

'Don't talk to my mate like that!' Clara snapped.  

Brian sighed. 'We're not mates, Clara. Yeah, your nice, but you're not my mate. I made it clear-' he noticed me glaring at him.  

'Look, your little friend will be fine, he won't be killed, but there's nothing I can do. I'm sorry. Goodbye.' He raised his arms and I felt a strong wind carrying me out. I heard shouting behind me and when I was at the base of the stairs the door slammed and Clara stalked out, rare tears running down her cheeks.  

'This is YOUR fault.' She spat at me. 'You. Will. Pay. '

~Sam~

I felt weird. I felt like screaming in pain, bit flying with happiness. I'd no idea why I was happy. My bones were rattling around every time I moved.  

Haha. That reminded me of the time I was five, before the killing, about a week before Halloween. I had just gotten a skeleton costume with foam bones stuck to it. There was little things in the pockets making rattling noises, so I sounded and looked like a skeleton. It was probably the best Halloween ever, but the happiness was short lived.  

My life flashed before my eyes and stopped in a memory stained with blood. His best friend...gosh, what was his name? Dead, at the hands of a monster. Or was it a human? It was definetly a girl, anyways. Hailstones. No, Bailey. Hail? Hayley. That was it. But didn't she gave another name? Meme or something.  

Another memory. A girl sitting on a rock in the forest. I could remember my chest was sore. I had a cut it something. She seemed sad. I told her about my sister, Charlotte. But wasn't she a monster? A...mow, or something. Drow. She was sad. And crying. I think I met her again. Drow. We kissed. Drow.  

'That's the word.' 

I heard gasps and shouting. 'He's still alive! Come on, wake up for me! Please Sam! For me!' I caught a glimpse of a white sterile room and a pretty face in front of me.  

'Meme hailstones.' I murmured. Tears welled up him her eyes and she smiled a bit. That was the last year hing I saw before I died.

One week later.

'Sam!' A girl ran up and wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.  

'Where's See-see-Ciana?' I asked her, pulling away. She looked hurt but grabbed my hand and led me to the fitness room.  

'Sam! Wonderful to see you're OK! Come in! Aimee.' She nodded at the girl.  

'Alone.' I said to the girl. Tears spilled out on her cheeks but I paid no heed. 'Out. Need alone.' She ran out, crying.  

'Ciana.' 

'Sam.' I took a step closer to her so that we were only a foot from each other. 'Nice to see you again.' She took a small step forward so I could count the eyelashes on her eyes. 'I missed you.' I whispered, and she placed her hands on the back of my head.  

'No!' Florence burst in, still wearing an apron. 'No! Sam! You're with Aimee! She loves you!' I didn't know who she was and I didn't care. I grabbed Ciana's head and kissed her full on in the mouth. I could get Florence shouting and crying, but I didn't care. I loved this woman. Ciana. She was the one.  

Ciana lifted her head and smiled.  

'Thanks for that Sammy-boo.' She said in a sweet voice, before she walked out in the direction of the alpha office. Yep. She was beautiful.

****  

Vote in my comp, deets in chappy 18