~Love, Regrets and Lies~ Chapter 20

~Florence~

'What have I done? What have I done? Why doesn't he love me any more?' Aimee weeped. I had told her everything, from him kissing Ciana to her strutting out and down to the Alpha Office.

'It's okay.' I soothed. 'There's a cure for everything.' There had 12to be a cure. And I had to find it quick before she breaks his heart. And soul.

~Sam~

I felt a bit weak after I kissed tthe beautiful Ciana. Like it had sucked all the energy out of me. I suddenly felt a spurge of hatred towards her, which was soon to be replaced by love.  

'That was strange.' I muttered to myself. There was no one around so I walked of to the HW to see who was there.  

'...so how are we supposed to lift this...this "curse"?'  

'I have no idea, we would need someone totally against Brian to tell us that.' Florence replied to the girl.  

'Clara! They had a fight the day I was there. Maybe, just maybe, she could help us.' 

'Good! We should go fi-' she glanced upwards and spotted me. 'Oh.' She said coolly, avoiding my gaze, 'what do you want?' The girl glanced up, and I felt a flicker of recognission pass across my face. 'Aimee?' I asked, remembering the name from somewhere. 'Are you Aimee?' 

She nodded and stood up. 'Do you remember?' She asked softly, moving closer to me.  

'Vaguely. What happened? Why can't I remember past yesterday? I have so many questions.' 

'So so I.' She muttered.  

'What are your questions?' I asked, already liking this girl.  

'You wouldn't understand.' 

'Try me.' 

She sighed. 'Who gave you the potion? Why Ciana? And why you?'  

'What? Ciana and I are meant to be together.' I explained, while tears welled up in her eyes. 'She said so.' 

Florence came over. 'Sam, can I explain this whole thing to you? Don't talk just listen.' 

I sat down in a red plush chair and listened.

~Florence~

I explained to him all about his past, with help from Aimee, up until the incident with Brian.  

'The teachers wanted you and Ciana together, I think they're plotting to kill you.' Aimee said. 'So you went down and had fogged up your brain and you went mad. I think they got someone to drug you with a potion, I don't know what it's called.' 

'Frigo fry.' 

'Okay then, Frigo fry.' She said, smirking at the name. 'So when you resurfaced, you were in love with Ciana.' 

'So I used to be in love with you?' Sam asked, not so much in disbelief, because she was very pretty and extremely kind, but in shock as to the fact that they were trying to kill me.  

'Yup, they're trying to kill you!' Emzhell came in, followed by James, who walked immediatly over to me and gave me a kiss.  

'We used to be like that.' Said Aimee longingly.  

'I feel a hatred and love towards Ciana and I'm confused.' Sam said.  

'Play double-cross!' Emzhell said suddenly. 'Pretend to love her, and when she drops the bomb, kill her!' 

As childish as it sounded, I liked the idea.  

'I'm all for it.' I said, high-fiving Emzhell and James. The room was so full of cheers and claps that I almost missed Sam give Aimee a peck on the cheek.