~Love, Regrets and Lies~ Chapter 18

~Sam~

I turned quickly and slammed the door, flying as fast as in could up the dark ashlars for steps.  

'Aimee!' I panted, as I reached the Hospital Wing.  

'The-the head! And l-lessons, See-see-Ciana! I-it, hap-happened so...BLONDIE'S HEAD!' I stumbled.  

'Wait up, Sam. What happened. Calm down!' She soothed. 

And I told her everything.  

'Hayley, I can't do it, Hayley! See-see-Ciana, she-she...help me Hayley...' I whispered.

~Aimee~

'Hayley?' I asked. 'My name's Aimee, Sam.' 

'Yeah, Aimee...' he relaxed in my arms.  

'Aimee! Sam!' Florence bustled in. 'Come, come, come! Into the bed!' 

I lifted him up and placed him in the bed while Florence hooked him into various machines and punctured his skin with needles of every size and colours.  

'What's wrong with him?' Crayolice asked, speaking up for the first time. 

'Confused, showing signs of shock, and perhaps gas poison. Where was he?' 

'Brian's office.' 

'Oh, Alpha with Salsa sauce!' I smirked. 'I was warned. I will need to take him to the medicine room immediatly. There is a mild poison in the air of the office. Only Clara and himself have the cure, to which I don't even know.' 

'Who does know the cure?' I asked.  

'No-one that I know, I'm afraid, they have their own private stockist.' 

Crayolice muttered a word I wish was incoherant. 

'It all happened so fast, only half an hour ago did I send him down...' 

'It's not your fault, Aimee.' 

I nodded my head and felt a fierce burning fire of anger inside me.  

'Notify me if anything changes.' I said as I stormed down the dark, stone ashlars for steps.

***** 

Felt right to end it there. Gtg, more later!

AND NOW FOR THE COMP!

ok, the three volounteers ARE!

no #1 in the LIGHT BLUE corner...PurpleLove22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no#2 in the BABY BLUE corner...Gwynette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no#3 in the DARK BLUE (goddammit) corner...ameischeep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so! who do u want to win!!!!

vote for this story if u want ameischeep to win (you gunna have to private message me to tell me u voted)

comment ''BABY BLUE'' on this chapter if u want gwynette to win

vote AND comment ''LIGHT BLUE'' on this chapter if u want Purplelove22 to win

and !!!!!REMEMBER!!!!! U CANT BE A TRIBUTE (volounteer) IN THE NEXT ONE UNLESS YOU TAKE PART IN THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (p.n.past tributes cannot volounteer again)

so take part, coz u get a WATTPAD WISH FROM MOI if u wiin!

(+++++++wattpad wish= is a [reasonable] wish from me, a vote, a fan, a shoutout. one wish per win [unless i really like you] may be ANY reasonable wish. nothing private.

authors decision is FINAL)