~Love, Regrets and Lies~ Chapter 23

Two Weeks Later

~Sam~

'Oh, Aimee! I came as soon as I heard! Are you okay? I can't believe you did it in secret! Are you crazy?! Are you okay? The curse broke, I was an idiot! I'm sorry, Aimee!' I was babbling like an idiot but it didn't matter, now she was okay.

'I'm fine Sam.' she mumbled, her eyes fluttering open. 'Wait, I'm human? I thought we turned in extreme cases...' she trailed off, her eyes drooping again.

'You did Change, but you keep changing back, it was draining all your power. They gave you a non-Changable potion.' I explained.

'Ok.'

'So why did you do it? In secret?'

'Sorry.'

'That's it?'

Aimee nodded.

'But why?'

'I hated seeing you...'

'Me?'

'With her.' she finished.

'It was the curse.'

'What happened after I gave her the potion?'

'Don't change the subject.'

'What happened after I gave her the potion!'

'She fell in love with me.'

Her eyes burst open and were filled with hatred.

'You didn't do it, did you?'

'Not me...'

'Then who?'

'She's dead.'

'Good.' she retorted. 'Who?'

'Florence.'

'And...'

'She kissed me.'

'Oh...'

'She's dead.'

'Aware.'

She leaned  back in her  hospital bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

~Aimee~

I slept a dream filled with Florence and Sam kissing, Ciana lying dead on the floor, and wondering what was up with Clara and Brian.

Suddenly, a mental message filled up my brain.

''We have unfinished business.''

It was like I was standing there myself, but was invisable. The sound came first, then a picture appeared.

Sam was in drow form, hanging off chains in what looked like a dungeon. His wings were stuck fast to the wall, and sleek, black feathers littered the ground beneath him.

'What-' he yelped in pain as Brian hit him. 'What un-unfinished business?'

'I will kill you.'

'What- what did I do?'

'Not you, her.'

'Aimee?'

'Yes. She killed my Ciana.'

'Your Ciana