The End of an Era

I honestly never thought I'd be pressing "continue writing" on this story ever again, yet here I am. Firstly, I want to sincerely apologise to anyone who has been waiting for a new chapter, I am so so sorry to have kept you waiting, and I'm so so sorry about this. I've made the decision to mark this story as complete, unfinished, with no plans to ever finish it in the future. 

I realise that this has obtained a large about of readers and followers, and so the second thing I'd like to do is thank everyone, every single one of you who has ever read, or commented, or shown love to this story. I love you all so much.

I started writing the baby project when I was 12, when I had little to no writing skill, no planning skills, or no plot thought out for this story.

I'm now 18, and not only is this story incredibly cringey for me to read now, the storyline in my opinion is cliché and fake, the writing is absolutely horrendous, it's unrealistic, and not something I have interest in pursuing anymore. 

If any of you were wondering, I do still write, however most things I keep private. The things I do upload are uploaded on my archive of our own account, my username there is britishlovers if you want to check anything out. 

Once again, a big thanks to absolutely anyone who's ever read this piece of crap :') You mean more to me than you know, and you gave little me, and even grown me, so much motivation to keep writing. I'm really sorry about leaving this story incomplete. Maybe, not making any promises, but maybe one day I'll redo this story, but until then, this marks the end of The Baby Project.

*BUT*

Incase you were disappointed about not having an ending, here's a little summary of how I feel Maya and Tyson's story continues.

The two obviously find themselves in a dedicated and loving relationship, helping eachother in more ways than one. The school is sued, and the health department is closed down. Any hard feelings between Sarah and Maya are sorted out. Tyson's family dramas are sorted out. The two are a power couple, they go on to college together, they fight a lot, but they also love a lot. They get married, pop out three children, live in a cute house in a cute town with two dogs and cat.

The lady who lost her baby goes on to have another baby, and Maya and Tyson frequently visit her, and even helped to create a fund to donate towards her psychological help and mourning.

Faces get older, more wrinkles appear, but the love continues on.

***

For the last time ever, a big thanks to everyone. 

- Tammie