Chapter Seven

“Maya come here!” Tyson bellowed. I scowled to myself, if I stepped into this room what was I going to face? My hand was on the handle as I processed what to do. He couldn’t do anything to her really, there were cameras all around this place. Just at the thought of that Ilooked up, trying to find a spy camera hidden among the walls. But there was nothing. Wow, they did a good job of hiding them. I take a deep breath before I push down on the handle, and stare as the door swings open.
The curtains were covering all light that could possible seep through from the windows. It was dark in this bedroom, the only light I could see was coming from the television, where a music video was playing. I step in and look around untill I see Tyson sprawled out across the bedroom. I fold my arms, mainly because it was cold in here. The air-conditioner was blowing out frosty air. I wait patiently as Tyson finishes something on his phone, then he finally looks up.
“Took you long enough.” he mumbled, pushing himself into a sitting position. He looked at me strangely, before he continued to talk.
“So I just got a text from Denny and he says that they’ve found a weakspot in the cameras. The bathroom window hasn’t been covered so there’s a way they can get out. The boys as well as pretty much everyone who’s worth telling are going to sneak out at around midnight and head down to Denny’s house for a party. Can I trust you to stay here and not mess this up? Just keep your mouth shut and don’t act weird around the cameras.” he finished up and laid back down, going back to his phone.
I was bewildered, he was really going to sneak out? How dumb could these guys get? I gathered up my thoughts before answering him.
“Whatever. I hope you get caught though, one less problem on my back.” and with that I turned around marching out of his bedroom. What I was not expecting was to hear heavy footsteps coming after me. My heart hammered, Tyson wouldn’t get that angry over something I said would he? I just kept walking but I felt hands grip my shoulders. Before I could scream or do anything really my back was against the wall and Tyson’s heavy frame was leaning against me. He was so close I could feel his breath on my face. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what he was going to do. But then I realised something, he wasn’t really hurting me. His hands were behind my back so I couldn’t get too squished.
“I wouldn’t say that princess, because if I get caught you’ll be coming down with me. Maybe you shouldn’t stay here, maybe you should come. Yes, that’s a good idea. Because then if we get caught, you’re perfect princess history will go down in flames.” he spat before I felt all pressure leave and footsteps heading away.
I didn’t let out a breath untill my lungs felt like bursting. My eyes fluttered open and the brightness stunned me, I was closing them that tight. My hands found my cheeks and they were burning, I hoped Tyson didn’t see that. I leant against the wall as I breathed. Great, now I had to sneak out with Tyson. Because if I didn’t who knows what he would do to me. What about Lilly? What was I going to do tonight?
The hours seemed to drag on forever, the thought of the party clogging up all my thoughts. There was just no way to do it. Lilly was only a month old, she can’t stay home by herself! What if she needs a bottle, or a diaper change? Anything could happen. I was sitting in the loungeroom, Lilly sound asleep in my arms. The TV was playing, but I wasn’t paying any attention to it. My feet were absentmindely hitting the floor, as I searched my brain for an idea. Maybe I could take Lilly with me? It’s not like I’ll be drinking or socialising anyway. But the noise, it’d be too loud and Lilly would probably scream.
I suddenly heard the bredroom door open and footsteps behind me. Luckily they didn’t come near me and proceeded to the kitchen. The sound of the fridge door opening and cans being rattled made me scoff, he really did drink alot of coke. Soon enough he was coming back, but stopped when he got to the loungeroom. ’Don’t look at him’ I thought to myself, keeping my eyes locked on the televison. Lilly squirmed in my arms so I shifted to make her comfortable, lighting rocking my arms, edging her back to sleep. I could feel his presence, feel his sturdy gaze burning into me.
“You’d be a good mum, ya know.” Tyson said quietly, before he was gone. The footsteps getting dimmer and dimmer untill the bedroom door closed behind him.
What? What did he just say? I looked down a Lilly, who looked asleep contently. Had Tyson really meant it? Was there a trace of a nice boy somewhere in his bloodstream? I position Lilly so I can move my hand, before bringing it up and running through my hair. This project was giving me whiplash. I felt dizzy, angry, confused, all at the same time. I looked down at the baby in my arms once more.
“What are we going to do Lilly?”
Eventually, a few more hours passed and the sun eventually went down, sending splashes of red, green and yellow across the sky. I was still holding Lilly. I had given her a bottle, changed her diaper, rocked her, and now she was back asleep. I had come to a decision, it wouldn’t hurt if she stayed here. Besides, I’ll go with Tyson and when he goes off to find his friends I’ll come straight back. She won’t even be alone for ten minutes. Eventually the bedroom door opened and I stood up, walking over to Lilly’s crib. I placed her inside, making sure she was comfortable and her stuffed toys were around her if she woke up.
“Ready, Princess?” he voice loomed behind me. I nodded, turning around and briskly walking over to him. Usually I’d put up a fight, protest or something. But there really was no point. Tyson was ten times stronger then me, and ten times meaner then me, he’d get me to go even if he had to kill me first. But still the worriness was in me, my brain overthinking what we were doing. He must have caught the worried look on my face, because in a cocky tone he added,
“Trust me princess, we won’t get caught. Tyson never gets caught.” he probably winked but I really wasn’t looking at him. As he turned and proceeded to the bathroom, I slowly shadowed his steps, sighing to myself. What I was doing? No way in the world should I be doing this. Too late now though.
The bathroom was eerily white, everything was white. And Clean. That wouldn’t last long if Tyson was living here. He gribbed the bathroom window and pulled. It didn’t move. He pulled again, still didn’t move. I saw him get his grip, before her pulled as hard as I’ve ever seen anyone pull. HIs muscles were tight on his arms, and on his back. Usually she’d feel guilty about looking at them, but he had a low riding tank top on so it was hard not to see them. Finally the window creaked and was pulled open. Immediately cold air rushed in. I breathed it down. Finally, fresh air. Beneath the windo was the bath, which Tyson was already standing in. He seemed to be thinking, before he pushed himself through the hole head first. It looked like he fell to the other side, but I wasn't going to question it. I was thinking about how I was going to get through. Tyson stood up, and he was looking at me through the window.
“Just get into the bath.” he ordered, looking at me closely. I sighed and stepped over the bath edge, making sure not to slip as both my feet stood down on the white surface. 
“Alright, now grab the edge of the window with one hand. And just pull yourself through like I did.”
I scoffed, shaking my head. “You fell.” I said matter of factly. He laughed, shaking his head.
“But you won’t.”
I took a deep breath in and gradually, my body was half way through the window. But something wasn’t right. I had nowhere to move my legs now, I was stuck! I began to panick, I didn’t want to fall on the ground… I had to try though, because Tyson was looking at me with a bemused look plastered onto his face. So I tried. Do you know what happened? My leg go caught, which made my body uneven, which caused me to, yep, you guessed it, fall. I made a yelping sound as my body begun to plummet to the earth, it was only a one metre fall but still. Suddenly though, my body didn’t hit the earth.
Someone caught me…Tyson caught me! He was holding me the way a groom held his bride on their honeymoon. As soon as I was steadied, he placed me on his feet.
“Alright Princess, let’s go.”