Chapter 13

Chapter 13 (Leo’s POV)
Leo looked at her, with pure love and lust in his eyes. Her shy behavior only made him want her more. The position they were on in the bed wasn’t helping much either. He began trailing kisses down her neck. She gasped, making him smile against her neck. He grazed his teeth over to her flesh, he wanted to bite her, to claim her as his mate, but he couldn’t. It would frighten her. He sighed, pulling away. Looking into her eyes, he saw disappointment.

“Leo, please, stop. I, I can’t take it anymore. Don’t lead me on if you have no intention of catching me,” she whispered. His heart dropped, he wasn’t trying to lead her on, he truly loved her, but his ongoing battle with himself prevented him from truly loving her. His mind wanted one thing and his body the other. He sighed, getting up. Walking over to the door, he turned back around. Taylor was hugging herself quietly on the edge of the bed. Before he could stop himself, he was grabbing Taylor, kissing her warm lips. He wrapped his arms around her waist. Pushing her against him, he tried to remove any unwanted space. Taylor’s arms slid up his chest, wrapping them around his neck. He let go of her lips and began kissing her jawline down to her neck. He kissed her collarbone lightly before coming back up to her lips. Taylor stumbled back, and they went falling onto the bed.

Leo turned himself over while in the air, causing Taylor to land on him. He looked at her deep chocolate brown eyes.

“I love you Taylor Daniels,” he whispered, burying his head into her hair. She giggled, before replying,

“I love you too Leo Knight, no matter how much of a doofus you are!” She giggled again.

“But I’m an extremely hot doofus!” Leo whined.

“True, but you’re still a doofus!” She whispered into his ear, sending shivers down his spine. Before he could kiss her neck, she sprang up out of his grasp and ran off.

“Taylor, I’m gonna get you!” He laughed, chasing her. She wasn’t that far away, so he used his werewolf speed and caught her, lifting her in the air and pulling her back to his room. They both laughed, out of breath, on the bed. Taylor turned to her side, wrapping her arm around him.

“You know, I tried so hard to not fall for you, but you’re stupid charm got me anyway!” She grumbled, burying herself in his chest. He wrapped a protective arm around her waist.

“You’re beautiful face didn’t help much either,” He agreed, kissing the top of her head lightly.

“That’s a lie, I’m not nearly as beautiful as the girls who drool over you!” She scoffed.

“Are you kidding! They’re ugly compared to you! You don’t even need makeup to look gorgeous, while they need makeup just to look half decent.” He tilted her chin up, kissing her lips softly.

“You’re perfect the way you are, please don’t ever change,” he added, kissing her neck again.

“Only if you don’t either,” she grinned. He laughed, and kissed her again.

“Alright loverboy, I’ve got homework to finish and so do you. Let’s get started,” she got up, grabbing her backpack off the floor. He sighed, staring at her from behind.