Chapter 20

The end of the book! I just wanna say a shoutout to all the people that read this book, commented, voted on it, and just plain liked it! Thanks for all the support you guys! Couldn't have done it without you! 

<3333

Chapter 20

“Aw man, you won!” Leo’s teasing tone rang out to Taylor’s ears as she worked in the kitchen, watching her son kick a soccer ball into the goal. It had been 5 years since little Alex Knight was born. Two years after, another addition came into the family. Cassandra Knight. Their beautiful three year old daughter sat in the kitchen, watching Taylor cook.

“Hey babe,” Leo kissed Taylor’s cheek lovingly. He opened the fridge and grabbed two bottled waters.

“Mommy! Mommy! Did you see me beat Daddy in soccer?” Laughing, Taylor swooped down and picked up Alex, placing a kiss on his cheek.

“Yes I did sweety! Good job! Now go upstairs and change and I’ll give you ice cream,” Taylor exclaimed.

She watched him run upstairs with his tiny legs, before two arms wrapped around her from behind. Leo placed his chin on her shoulder.

Turning around in his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“You hungry? I can make you something if you like?” She questioned.

“I’m hungry, just not for food,” Leo stated before claiming her lips with his. He kissed her with such love that it melted her insides completely.

“Ew, mommy! Why is daddy eating your face?” Alex’s voice brought them out of their kissing. Chuckling, Taylor let go of Leo and opened her arms wide for Alex. He ran to them without hesitation, and she kissed his forehead again.

“Daddy wasn’t eating my face, he just showed me that he loves me. Now let’s go get you some ice cream,” Taylor replied, letting Alex down.

Leo grabbed Alex’s hand, interlocking their fingers. He picked up Cassandra and carried her as well. They began walking towards the front door. Taylor watched them walk side by side, father, son, and daughter, and couldn’t help but feel her heart warm at the sight. Her two boys and her baby girl. Before, the idea of a family was just that: an idea. Now, it was true, right before her eyes, and she felt complete and whole. Life felt so right for the first time. Taylor intended to keep this family together, through thick and thin, and hoped it would stay that way. It was truly crazy how life changed when people did. Life depended on people. Because she added two people to her life, happiness and joy were also added. Smiling at herself, Taylor grabbed her jacket, and headed towards her front door to join her family.

                                   ************THE END************

 (BUT WAIT! There's still ANOTHER SCENE in the next, next chapter. It's the epilogue that explains one of the major factors of this book! Check it out!)

A/N (VERY IMPORTANT!) :

I NEED AT LEAST 40 VOTES ON THIS BOOK TO MAKE A SEQUEL! 

If I get 40 votes, there will be a sequel to this about Taylor and Leo's kids growing up and finding their own mates. I will be working on it soon! Thanks to everyone who read, liked, and supported this book! Without you guys, I would have never been encouraged to finish it! Thanks to all my fans for commenting about it and I'm glad you guys liked it so much! Can't wait for the sequel! What's gonna happen with Alex and Cassandra's mates? Who will they be? I will try to start writing the sequel soon, but so far, I have some cool ideas! Goodbye for now,

-Soccerluv4 <3333

P.S. Tell me what you think of this book? Like? Dislike? Comment on what was really interesting, or what needed more clairifying. If you don't like something, or it seemed kinda boring or confusing, tell me! I need constructive criticism to make myself a better writer!

Thanks again for reading! It really means alot to me that you all took the time to read this book(:

Hope you enjoyed! :]]]]]]]]

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 ~*~

P.S. REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL IDEAS ON THE NEXT PAGE AND THE EPILOGUE WITH THE LAST SCENE OF THE BOOK! I ADDED THE LAST SCENE IN THERE WHEN I REALIZED I WAS MISSING THE MOST IMPORTANT PART! CHECK IT OUT!(:

P.P.S Check out my other books called, Forgetting My Past, My Rejected Heart, Cliches Uncovered, and Letters to a Nobody! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT! (:

BYEEE PEACE! <333