Chapter 12

Please vote and comment! (:

Chapter 12 (Taylor’s POV)

Taylor walked quickly to her last class. So far, she had every single class with Leo and it was driving her insane. When he wasn’t glaring at the guys in the class, he was glancing at her throughout the class period. She arrived at her AP Calculus class, and-what a surprise!-Leo was there. Turning away from his stare, she quickly shuffled in, taking a seat far away from Leo. She ended up next to Ryan. He was nice to her the whole period, occasionally cracking jokes at Leo.

“Ok, you’re officially my new best friend!” Taylor stated while trying to hold back a laugh. Ryan grinned.

“Yes! I always wanted a hot best friend! Just look at Leo! He’s jealous!” Ryan ushered towards the now fuming Leo. Taylor waved before cracking up again. It had been a while since she laughed so heartedly. Ryan was practically like a brother to her. She smiled, but her thoughts went back to the strange boy she met earlier. He claimed to be here brother, but why was something in her gut telling her to believe him? Normally, she would’ve thought he had some screws loose, but for some reason, a part of her was telling her to believe the guy. I mean, they resembled quite closely to each other. Both with their brown hair, chocolate eyes, and other similar features, they looked related.

When the last bell rang, Taylor scurried off towards her locker, but Leo was already standing outside the door, waiting for her.

“We have a pack meeting right after, so go wait by my car. Don’t go anywhere,” Leo whispered, only allowing Taylor to hear. She nodded silently, before going to her locker. Dropping some of the books inside, she gathered her bag and proceeded towards Leo’s hummer. She waited outside, leaning against the hummer, impatiently. She stared at the throngs of people descending from the school

“Good, you waited. Let’s go.” Leo’s hard voice shook her out of her staring. She nodded before getting into the car with him. The engine roared to life as they made their way out of the school parking lot. The car was silent, as usual, so Taylor spoke up the eager questions that were forming in her head.

“So, what are we doing at this pack meeting?” She questioned, staring out her window at the landscape flashing by.

“You’ll be meeting the pack, including you’re father,”

Taylor whipped her head around, facing Leo.

“W-what!?” She stammered growing angry at each passing moment they were getting close to the house.

“Look, he wants to meet you. He’s your father Taylor, and he loves you. He’ll tell you why he left. Your mother’s already there,” Leo stated smoothly. This only angered her more. How could he be so calm? She was finally meeting the person who helped create her, the person who left her mother to fend for herself with a baby? She crossed her arms. Her mom was breathing the same air as her father, and she couldn’t bear it. She needed to protect her mother, like she always did. Letting out a sigh, she faced the window again. Soon, the familiar views of the mansion came. She got out slowly, hesitating to see her father. Leo grabbed her hand-shooting tingles up her arm-and pulled her inside. There, in the main foyer stood a few people who looked around her age. A girl looking around 21 or so smiled at Taylor and grabbed her into a hug.

“Oh my gosh, it’s so great to finally meet you!” She let go of her, as one of the other guys wrapped their arm around the girl’s waist. They both looked at each other lovingly before looking back at her.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t seem to recognize you...?” Taylor started.

“Oh, im so sorry, we forgot to introduce ourselves. I’m Andrea, and this is my mate and husband Greg. We’re part of the pack,” She smiled brightly, her hazel eyes twinkling. She was quite beautiful, with long dirty blonde hair and a model-like face. Taylor smiled back.