Chapter 11

Another chapter! So many reads! Thanks guys(:

Pic of Matt ------------------->

(He's so cute! Remember him? Mr. Tower Prep guy and now, Jason on Pretty Little Liars!)

Vote if you think he's just down right sexy!

Chapter 11 (Taylor’s POV)

The sound of beeping woke her up from her peaceful slumber. Sighing, she turned off the alarm clock on the night stand. Today was her first day at North Valley High. She’d be going to the same school with Leo. As if seeing him at school would be bad enough, she’d still have to come home and see his face. Speaking of Leo, he still had his heavy, muscular arm around her waist. She tried to pull away gently without waking him, but he just pulled her in tighter. She gasped as she hit his rock-hard chest. Looking up at his face, she saw a small smile play on his sleeping face. Taylor smiled, but snapped herself out of it. Gathering all the strength she could muster, she lifted his arm off her waist and rolled from underneath him. She landed on the ground with a thud.

‘Ugh, why me?’ She threw up her hands in surrender. Stiffly getting up from the ground, she trudged over to her suitcases. She grabbed a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a blue tank top. She paired it off with a black leather jacket and some high top converse.

The warmth of the shower felt good against her icy skin. She was nervous to attend a new school. She hated the whole ‘new kid’ feeling. But it was only for a few months, then she’ll have graduated and be off to college, where everyone was new and she wouldn’t stick out like a sore thumb. Wrapping a towel around her, she got out of the shower and pulled her clothes on. She grabbed the straightener and did some final touches on her already straight hair. Applying some eyeliner and mascara, she was finished.

Taylor walked out of the room to find Leo still asleep on the bed. She sighed, knowing she had to wake him up.  Shaking Leo furiously, she tried, with no avail, to wake him up. He didn’t move an inch.

Taylor grew impatient. Just then, an evil grin fell upon her face at the devious idea she had in mind to wake him up. She grabbed a bucket from the bathroom and filled it with icy water. Finding some yarn, she tied the yarn to the bucket’s handle and put it just above Leo’s head. She tied the other end of the yarn to Leo’s arm.

‘Pefect! When he stirs even just a little in his sleep, the bucket will fall the icy water right on top of him! That’ll wake him up’ She smiled triumphantly before sneaking downstairs. Grabbing an apple, she sat at the table patiently for the fireworks that would soon come.

(Leo’s POV)

Leo’s eyes shot open as icy water coated his face and body. He shivered, but soon grew angry. Looking at his arm, he saw that it was tied to a bucket, which he assumed, held the icy water. Leo cursed before heading to the bathroom to clean himself up. After showering, brushing his teeth, and changing into a new set of clothes, he walked down the stairs. He spotted Taylor sitting at the table, eating an apple, completely unaware of him behind her. Leo’s expression changed. He was pissed at her, and he would get back at her.

“You ready?” He asked Taylor, acting as if nothing happened. She looked confused and shocked, but quickly recovered.

“Yeah, let’s go.” They walked out towards the garage. Leo felt like taking his less flashy car, the blue hummer.  Taylor was drooling over the Ferrari and looked quite disappointed when Leo got in the hummer. She huffed, crossing her arms, and got in the passenger. Soon, the school came into view. He parked quickly and got out, leaving Taylor behind. He had to plan some way to get back at her, and he couldn’t do it if she was at his side all day. Walking over to his friends, his mind swarmed with ideas for revenge.