Chapter 8

Leo's car! ----->

Chapter 8 (Taylor’s POV)

She slammed the door with a loud bang before retreating to the wall. How could they do that to her? She really thought they were fighting, and her kind and caring heart didn’t like the violence. But no, they were just doing it to humiliate her. Anger fumed inside Taylor’s body. She let out a breath before sliding down the wall, and hugging her knees against her body. She dropped her head down to her knees and cried. Not because she was mad, but because she was sad. She missed her mom, her dog, her room, everything. She missed her friends, like Dylan and Molly. She wished she could go back, be held in her mother’s arms. But no, she was still there in the stupid mansion with a  stupid boy who played stupid pranks on her. The door opened and soon Leo was in front of her.

“Look, I don’t wanna hear you laugh in my face, or anything. I’ve had enough humiliation, and I just wanna sleep. I’m really tired from playing outside with your sister and I’d just appreciate if-“Before she could finish, she felt lips press against her. Soft, hot, and delicious lips. She finally realized who she was kissing, Leo. He grabbed her arms and pulled her off the ground. He pressed her into the wall, moving himself even closer. One of his arms was wrapped around her waist, pressing her closer to his chest, and one was on her hip. He kissed with so much passion. She kissed back just as eagerly. Their lips were moving in perfect sync. Her hands traveled up his hard chest to the back of his neck. Her fingers curled around his hair, stifling a moan from him. He pushed against her lips harder. This was her first kiss, and she’d loved it. He pulled away, the warmth that was once present, was gone instantly.

“You’re tired. You should get some rest,” He smiled down at her, laying her on his bed. Leo walked out of the room, but she grabbed his arm. “Can you stay here? Please?” She begged. He nodded, and  slipped under the covers. He grabbed her waist and pulled her close. She nestled into his chest, breathing in his scent. It smelled like evergreens and cologne. She loved it.  Her eyes began to grow heavy, and soon, she fell asleep to the sound of the Leo’s heartbeat.

The sun streamed into the room, awakening a slumbering Taylor. She stretched out her arms, yawning. Glancing over to the left side of the bed, she found it empty. Shrugging, she remembered the events of last night. Taylor had kissed Leo. It was a shocking thought, yet quite appealing. Taylor couldn’t understand why she felt this way with Leo, hating him, yet craving him more and more.

Brushing her thoughts off, she hurriedly brushed her teeth and took a shower. Pulling on a pair of dark wash ripped skinny jeans and an off-shoulder top; she took one look at the mirror before running downstairs. For once, she wanted to see Leo. She bumped into a large figure. ‘Oof, careful there Taylor, are you looking for someone?’ Taylor turned to see the brick wall she’d bumped into, it was Mr. Knight. “Uh, yeah, Leo,” Taylor looked down shyly before looking back up to see Mr. Knight chuckling, “He’s out back in the pool house, you can go see him. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some ‘important’ work to do,” He made quote gestures into the air around the word important before turning to wink at her. Taylor giggled at his little joke. “Thanks Mr. Knight,” “You’re welcome Taylor. If you need me, me and my wife will be in my room,” He said before walking off. ‘So that’s how a dad must feel like. That was sweet.’ Taylor felt tingly all over, she wondered if her dad would’ve been just as nice as Leo’s dad.

She reminded herself to find Leo, running out the door to the pool house. Stepping towards the door, she knocked lightly. The door creaked open. Taylor stepped into the room, only to find Leo on top of a blonde girl. Leo was running his hands up and down her sides, and kissing her furiously, tongue and all. ‘How could I not expect this, she’s much more beautiful than me!’ Taylor thought eyeing the girl. Her blonde hair was beautiful, and her body looked like that of a model’s. Large breasts and a curvy figure. No wonder Leo liked her way more. They were full-out kissing, and all Taylor could do was watch, completely horrified. Before she could stop, a small gasp slipped out of her mouth. Leo looked up, his eyes blazing gold when he saw her. She turned and ran out of the room, not caring if Leo was following her. Taylor ran right through the patio door, only to run into a hard chest. She looked up at the stranger. It was a guy, around 19 or 20, with shaggy sand colored hair and bright blue eyes. He looked beautiful. He smiled, his dimples shot through, making him all the more cuter.