Author's Note...Again!

So....a problem has risen:

Another book I've written, My Rejected Heart, was found copied by another user, DoctorSoup143. I was shocked that this user stole my work and posted it as their own. So, I sent them a message demanding it be taken down or I would report them to Wattpad. I then got curious and started searching for other copyrighted works of mine, and found MRH was also copied by user, Kristinaread. I sent that user a similar message and I continued searching, but this time for my other books, like AMTMM and found a user that copied the old version of this book and called it "Arranged Marriage" and posted the first two chapters of it on their page. This user is 221BPernico. 

All these users violated the copyright to my works and posted them as their own. I urge you, the readers, to make them take those stories down and PLEASE let me know of any other writers trying to pass off my work as their own. You guys have supported me and cherished my work for soooo long and we deserve to have our amazing work given back to the rightful owners! PLEASE let me know of anyone else plagiarizing my work! It would be sooooo appreciated! 

And again, please urge these terrible users to take down my work ASAP! Your cumulative power will force them to take it down, because I doubt these users will just listen to my message. HELP ME TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS!

Thank you all for your continued support, and as for the updated version of this book, I'm still working on it guys! I'm sorry for the looooong wait but college is my first priority so I hope you guys understand! I love you all sooo much!

Sincerely,

-Soccerluv4