Chapter 14

Okay, this is really short, but still readable! Enjoy(:

Chapter 14 (Taylor’s POV)

Taylor felt his eyes looking at her from behind. She turned around, facing him,

“Get off your perverted lazy ass, and get some homework done!” She scolded, placing a hand on her hip. Leo followed her gaze and smirked. ‘Dammit, don’t draw attention to your hips Taylor!’ He smirked again.

“Oh by the way, did I tell you my special power was being able to read and control people’s minds?” Taylor looked shocked. ‘So that’s how he always knew my thoughts!’

“Yep that’s why. I tried not to listen to you, but your thoughts are so loud in my head, it’s hard not to ignore them!” He laughed. She shook her head, and went over to the study. She pulled out her homework. Leo sat beside her in the study. As she did her homework, he stared at her. She glanced up, and saw him smiling. Leaning in, she kissed him passionately, their tongues playing in each other’s mouths. Leo pulled her onto his lap as they continued to make out. Finally, Taylor pulled away.

“Now that you got your kiss, can you start some homework please? I’ll give you more if you do your homework” Leo hurriedly grabbed his books out of his bag and started his homework. She smiled, giving him a quick peck on the cheek before returning back to her work.