Chapter 10

So this is a meaningless chapter but I wanted you guys to see more of Daniela! 

Please please please vote and comment! 

I know, it's weird, but I need some feedback from you guys! This is my first story and I need to know if it's good or not! 

Thanks guys(:

Chapter 10

Her legs felt stiff as she realized where she was. She’d fallen asleep at her door, sitting on her knees with her head leaning on the slim door frame. Her back ached with pain of her uncomfortable position. Suddenly, all the memories of last night rushed into her mind. Leo had rejected her, right to her face, in the harshest way possible.

Lifting herself up, she quickly washed up and grabbed the necklace. It was around 8:30 p.m. ‘Not too late yet,’ she thought. When she went into the family room, she saw a large doll house and a very pretty doll, Dani, sitting and playing with her Barbie’s.  Taylor giggled.

“Hey Dani, look what I got for you!” She held up a small red velvet box to Dani. Her eyes opened wide with anticipation at what would be inside. Taylor opened it up, showing Dani the sparkling necklace.

“Do you like it? I saw it at the store and I thought of you. You’re my little sister and best friend, so I wanted to give you this present. Wanna wear it?” Dani nodded. Taylor brushed back Daniela’s hair and put the necklace on. It looked stunning. A noise came from the entrance of the room,

“Ehem, if you don’t mind, Danibear, I need you to go to bed now,” Leo interrupted, stepping into the room. Dani ran over to him and jumped in his arms.

“Teddy, teddy...” she murmured. Taylor heard her and grabbed the teddy bear,

“Don’t worry sweetie, I got the bear, you just go to sleep.” She followed Leo up the stairs into Dani’s bedroom.

The room was stunning. It was something a princess would have. The light pink carpet contrasted with the deep lilac walls. Her princess bed matched the theme, with curly intricate designs on the bedframe and headboard. Her small princess vanity stood in the corner and her toys were neatly piled on one side of the room. She even had a canopy that hung from the ceiling, toppling onto the bed. This bedroom screamed ‘Dani’ inside and out.

Leo gently laid Daniela onto the bed. Taylor tucked in the teddy bear in Daniela’s arms. She looked peaceful, like a cloud, beautiful and light at the touch, but powerful enough to make it storm. Taylor yawned. She was really tired. She got up off Dani’s bed and walked out of the room.

He watched Taylor walk off to towards his room. He sighed. He’d screwed up, big time. Yelling in Taylor’s face wasn’t part of his plan. He wanted to tell her the truth that they were mates, but sadly, he couldn’t get it out. When she said she didn’t care either, it brought anger in him. He knew she was just saying it to not look like a loser falling in love with someone that didn’t love them back, but it still hurt. He wanted to mate with her, to claim her. Leo’s eyes began turning gold, as his wolf began taking control of his body. His eyes were pure with lust, lust for Taylor.

He sighed, controlling his wolf before he did something stupid like kiss Taylor again. He had to remember his pact he made before. ‘Come on Leo, you promised yourself not to get involved with another girl! Don’t break it now!’ He walked off towards his room. When he arrived, he quickly went into the bathroom and took a nice, relaxing shower. He dressed and brushed his teeth. By now, the clock glared 9:45 p.m. He’d have to sleep soon, school started tomorrow, for him and Taylor both. ‘Oh god, how am I supposed to explain every girl that’s gonna throw themselves at me tomorrow, that I’m freaking engaged!’ Just the thoughts of all those angry girls made him shudder. ‘What would they do to poor Taylor when they found out? Dammit Leo, who cares! Why are you thinking about her so much?!’ Truth was, he couldn’t stop thinking about her. She was like a drug, the closer she got to him, the more desire built up inside of Leo, urging him to have a little taste of her. To kiss those beautiful luscious lips. To feel her sexy, curvy body against his. To feel her warm touch on him.

He snapped out of his thoughts, and lay down next to her on the bed. He watched her sleep, her chest falling up and down with every breath taken. He turned off the lamp and snuggled into the covers, wrapping an arm around Taylor’s waist, before falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't hate me! I know it's kinda boring but it will get better, I promise! (:

<3333