Haven't you heard? I'm a monster

This chapter is... oh my god. Be prepared for... For a lot of different emotions. We will see a lot happening in this chapter. It might be good for them both to hear the things said, or it might be worse, but we will see!

Speaking of which, how do you feel about this chapter, and how do you feel it will affect their relationship? Let me know!

Over the past couple weeks, Louis and Harry were doing really good. Louis was listening, their sex life was amazing. Harry was also trying to make an effort about going a little easier on Louis, which was really helping. Louis currently sat on the couch, staring at the wall in shock. The doctor that arrived at their house had just left, telling Louis the news that he was pregnant. He got up and immediately went to Harry's office, standing outside the door. Harry was in a meeting and he was trying to wait until it was over, but he couldn't wait. He had to tell Harry. Louis opened the door and stepped in, the men in the room all staring at him. He knew Harry hated getting interrupted but it was important. "Sir, I really need to talk to you. It's really important." Louis said. He didn't want to blurt out he was pregnant in front of the men because he knew that Harry wouldn't want everyone to know so soon.

Harry had been discussing his newest business investment, which was a new type of "product" that would be hitting the streets within a few days, when the door to his office swung open. He had expected it to be Max, one of his other employees who had yet to show, but when he looked up and seen Louis standing in the doorway, he felt a mixture of emotions. The most dominant anger. "What are you doing in here?" Harry growled, quickly standing from his seat. "I apologize for the intrusion. Continue and I will be no longer than a minute," Harry said, smiling a tight lipped smile before he turned to face a pale Louis. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

"I'm really sorry for intruding, I just couldn't wait any longer." Louis said and fiddled with his fingers. He was scared. So terribly scared. He didn't want to be pregnant so young, and the thought of being pregnant scared him. But he knew it would make Harry happy. "I-I'm pregnant." Louis said looking at him, tears coming to his eyes. "I'm scared." He said as a few tears rolled down his cheeks.

Harry blinked, then furrowed his eyebrows. "You're what?" He asked, his heart stalling in his chest. He had heard what Louis had said, but it wasn't until he looked down and seen a protective hand placed over Louis' stomach that it really clicked. Picking Louis up, and not caring if anybody seen the embrace because he was going to be a father, Harry spun them around in a large circle before placing Louis down on the ground. His lips instantly found Louis' in a heated kiss, passion flowing so freely between the two in this moment. Harry was going to be a father! The only thing he had ever truly wanted, was his now!

Louis was shocked when he got picked up. He held onto Harry and then gasped slightly when Harry kissed him, kissing back. The kiss felt amazing, his sadness immediately going away. He knew he was going to be okay now. When they pulled away, both their lips were a little swollen and red from the heated kiss. "You're going to be a father. So am I." Louis said. "I just can't believe it." Louis said and put his hand on his stomach.

Harry, going against his every rule, placed a hand on Louis' belly, publicly showing his weakness to the men behind him, and smiled small. "I'm going to be a father," he said, repeating Louis' words in a hushed voice. It felt so odd coming from his mouth, the way his tongue so carefully curled around the delicate words, but it sounded so very right. "We are going to be parents," he felt so happy right now, so positively happy, and he didn't care to hide it. Let the world know that Harry Styles was going to be a father, a happy one at that!

Louis smiled at Harry. "I've never seen you so happy. I like it." Louis said and put his hand on top of Harry's. "There's a little baby inside me. I scheduled another doctor's appointment in a couple weeks for an ultrasound. She said that it's just a little too early to see the baby." Louis said and looked at him. "I'm scared to have a baby with you, but I know it will be okay. Now I'm excited."