Late night cravings

Louis woke up in the middle of the night, feeling like he hadn't eaten in weeks. He never thought he could feel so hungry. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking down at his bump. His mood swings and cravings were getting worse as his pregnancy progressed. During the day he could complain to Hector and he would make him whatever he wanted. But now it was the middle of the night and Hector wasn't here. He was really craving Chinese food. Anything from wherever, as long as it was Chinese would suffice.

He looked over at Harry, biting his lip. He didn't want to wake him up but there was no way he was going to survive without getting his Chinese food. Okay, he was being dramatic but he was pregnant, so it was an excuse. He shook Harry, chewing on his lip. He really hoped Harry would get him some. He grinned when Harry's eyes opened. "Sorry to wake you but I'm really craving Chinese food. Can you pretty pretty please go get some?" Louis asked, looking at him with his pleading eyes.

The room was dark, the only light coming from underneath the bathroom door. Harry blinked his heavy eyelids a few times, then yawned. "Why the fuck can't you just eat cereal or somethin'?" Harry asked, voice thick with sleep. He was only slightly aware of what Louis was asking him, sleep still clinging to his eyes and making his thoughts sluggish. He rolled onto his back and stretched, letting out another long yawn before he closed his eyes, not even giving them a chance to adjust to the dark.

Louis whined. "Harry you don't understand what it's like to be pregnant and have a craving. I need Chinese food like right now." Louis said and looked at him. "I can't go get it myself and I would ask Hector but he's not here because it's two in the morning. Harry please?" Louis asked. He was so hungry. He wasn't going to stop until Harry got up and went to go get him food.

Harry groaned and turned so he flopped onto his stomach. He thrust an arm under his pillow, buried his head in the crook of his arm, and kicked one foot until the blanket fell off his body and landed on the floor silently. "No. Sleep," Harry murmured, voice muffled. He just wanted to sleep. He was so fucking tired. He was sure Louis could ignore his supposed craving and just eat something downstairs. Either way, he didn't care. Craving or no craving, he was sleeping.

Louis looked at Harry, his bottom lip trembling. "I'm carrying your babies inside me and all I ask is for you to go get me some Chinese food in the middle of the night. Do you know how much sleep I'm going to lose at the end of this pregnancy because I'm going to be so big? A-And you can't just do this one thing for me." Louis said beginning to cry, partly to guilt Harry into going and partly because of his damn hormones. "Y-Your babies are craving it. They're making me crave it. They're saying 'daddy daddy, please get mummy Chinese food. We want some too' can you hear them? Because I can." Louis said and sniffled.

"Stop being so dramatic," Harry groaned, feeling like crying a little himself. Goodbye sleep. "Shut up and get dressed," he snapped, flinging the pillow off to the side of the room so he could glare at Louis. "And don't look so smug, because I'll make sure to wake you up at six right along with me," Harry growled, standing up from the bed. He knew he would lose sleep either way, and honestly, driving to get Chinese food in the middle of the night sounded a lot better than listening to Louis bitch and try to make it seem like their children were speaking by talking in some cheesy ass baby talk.

Harry pulled on some sleeping pajama pants, the material black and made of cotton. They hung low on his hips, framing them and showing off his well defined v-line. He tugged on a short sleeved black v-neck tshirt, then slipped on his dorky looking green slippers. They were fuzzy inside and made his toes nice and toasty. After all that was done, Harry looked up at Louis and glared when he seen Louis was still sitting there. "Would you like to get ready? Or would you like to go to the restaurant in just one of my t-shirts and your... Pink panties?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow and poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue. Louis must have snuck into his drawer last night to get one of his t-shirts after Harry had went to bed, because he remembered how ridiculous Louis looked trying to squeeze into his silk nightgown that just wouldn't go over his bump.