Chapter 1: Thoughts

What am I going to do?

 A warm late August breeze blew as a brown spiked-haired chestnut eyed teenage boy sat on the edge of a rocky cliff by Ninjago city. 

Ever since we defeated the time twins and my parents moved in, my life has been upside down. Our master is gone, and it's been almost year since he's gone missing, will we ever find him? The boy thought to himself. On the other side of the cliff sat a blonde haired, green emerald eyed boy.

 My dad is gone, my uncle is gone, all I have is my mom and my few friends, the blonde haired boy thought. The two boys were friends, best friends in fact, but they didn't know they sat across from each other on the cliffs. The red-orange sun was going down as the brown spiked-haired boy got up and started to walk back home while the blonde stayed a bit longer on the other side. He pulled his knees up to his chin and hugged his legs. 

First, I was abandoned by my parents at that stupid boarding school, then escaped and I tried to be like dad but that didn't turn out so well. When I went to be with uncle, I found out I had to destroy my father, but then he got possessed by the overlord and I had to beat him with a broken leg.

 Sacrificed himself to save ninjago from master Chen and his army of unbeatable snakes. But when he opened the cursed realm, that good-for-nothing ghost Morro escaped and possessed me. After Nya defeated the cursed realm, the time twins tried to take over, but then it was uncle's turn to sacrifice himself for us, and that pretty much brings us up till now.

 His furry was builting up while he was in his thoughts, but then he just let it go. The greened eyed boy was on the verge of tears at that moment, he was taking the loss of his family very hard.

(I hope you guys like this chapter, I was a bit spectacle about it tho)