25*

A/N: Hello everyone! Please be commenting and voting! It lets me know that you're liking my content still and it gets me to post an update quicker! Love you all xoxo

The first step we took into the apartment was different. We knew what we wanted from each other. It was just a matter of what would occur first.

 It was just a matter of what would occur first

I knew I wanted him inside me. I wanted it desperately. I wanted to taste his lips and I wanted to breathe in his cologne. I wanted to rub my hands all over him. I wanted him.

Harry led me by my fingertips up the stairs and into the bedroom. Shutting the door behind us, I started to unzip the back of my dress. He grabbed my hands and finished pulling the zipper until the dress started to fall down my body.

It took a moment for me to let it fall and pool at my feet. My naked chest was pumping up and down with excitement. I wanted him to touch me so badly that I was willing to beg for it again.

As he stared over my naked skin, I reached up to his shoulders and pushed his suit coat off. It fell to the ground with a soft swishing sound and I undid his bow tie dropping it to the floor as well. He started to undo his belt while I fiddled with the buttons on his shirt.

After he bent down to untie his shoes, like the gentleman he was, he pushed the nice shoes away from us and started to undo the straps of my heels around my ankles. I stepped out when he was finished and he pushed them to the side with his.

Then much to my surprise, he grabbed my left leg while still squatted down to the floor and kissed up the inside of my leg starting at my ankle trailing kisses to my knee and into the tender flesh of my hamstring. My breathing grew heavy and I watched him repeat it on my right leg.

He stood up and pressed his magenta lips to mine and I felt all of the butterflies from my stomach swarm into my chest and head. My face tingled with excitement and my abdomen swirled with nerves.

I pushed his shirt off from hanging on his shoulders and then unbuttoned his trousers so he could step out of them. I wanted him. I wanted to receive pleasure and I wanted to please him.

"Fuck me already," I mumbled as he continued to kiss me softly.

He smirked into my face and lifted me up from the ground and gently tossed me onto the bed beside us. Quickly, he crawled over me taking a foil packet and ripping it between his teeth.

I was already squirming.

He mounted his knees by my center and hardly pushed his underwear down enough to roll his condom on.

This was dirty and I was sopping with excitement. I liked dirty Harry

Reaching to my underwear, he pushed it aside from my center and positioned himself inside me. I bent my knees and curled my toes as he did so. It was all so wonderful.