16

A/N: prepare to get fucked up in this chapter!!!

I had been laying in bed all day instead of going into work at the office. Harry rang me a few times but I didn't answer. I was mortified of the actions that took place there and the people I hurt during it. I wasn't ready to fully accept that I was out of control.

Two days past after the incident. Matt kept asking what was wrong but I would just tell him nothing. I'd only left twice during the rest of the week to go to work at the flower shop and then to take a final exam in one of my other classes. Other than that, I stayed home and barricaded myself in my room away from my mother, away from Harry, away from Scarlett, away from Matt, away from everyone.

On my way inside my apartment complex after my shift at work that Friday, I saw Harry sitting in his coat and boots outside my door probably freezing his ass off.

"What are you doing here?" I  asked him softly.

He jumped out of his skin and looked at me surprised with my presence, like he couldn't believe he was finally seeing me.

He gathered himself and stood to his feet taking two steps toward me while I dodged any contact with him.

"You're not answering my calls or texts. Just been worried about you," he frowned and shivered.

"Well I'm fine

"Well I'm fine. You can leave," I darted to my door, stuck the key in, and pushed it open.

"Emilia, please," Harry caught up to me and stood in the doorway as I tried to shut the door between us.

"I don't want you here," I raised my voice losing my composure.

"You're really going to do this to me? You're gunna push me away like this?" He was astounded, maybe even pissed off at me.

"Move your shoulder and your foot so I can shut the door," I said back to him as seriously as I could.

He didn't though. Instead his emotions boiled over.

"No, you're going to explain to me about what's going on," he raised his voice making Matt come out of his room now.

"Harry, stop..." I sighed at Harry not wanting Matt to intervene but I'd lived with him long enough to know that this was about to get messy.

"Can I please just have a moment?" I said to Matt.

"No, you want this fucker gone?" He insisted on Harry leaving.