14*

I woke Sunday morning with Harry next to me

I woke Sunday morning with Harry next to me. He too was asleep and for once I was able to see him relaxed. It was a rare sight to see such childlike features on him. He pooched out his lips and breathed heavy while stuck in his sleep cycle.

His skin was a mere reflection of mine. He had nice skin, but a few blemishes popped up in the strangest of places. The facial hair he had was only because he hadn't shaved it in a few days, and it only held patches on his chin and cheeks. Small freckled lined in nose and his eyelashes fanned across the tops of his cheeks.

The skin I could see of his shoulders and back was lined with tattoos and sun freckles. I wanted so badly to reach out and touch him but I didn't want to wake him from his sleep. I wasn't sure if things would ever be this perfect between us again, so I wanted to take this time and admire him this close up. He was a beauty. A type of beauty I'd never seen on anyone else before.

Something about him screamed power. He held so much authority and power in his shoulders and in his face. It was remarkable to see, to understand, and to be a part of.

I looked at my phone on my bedside table, and of course, I had no messages or missed calls. No one cared about where I was or who I was with. Well, maybe everyone except Matt... Matt cared about who I was with and where I was, but he was too angry to do anything about it right now.

"Mmmfff," Harry groaned while waking up. I placed my phone back down on the bedside table and pulled the covers back up to my chin.

I blinked a few times trying to wake my own self up while looking back at him over my shoulder. "Good morning," I groaned back.

It took Harry a few moments to respond again and after the biggest yawn I'd ever seen, he responded in the most raspy morning voice I'd ever heard, "Mornin'."

I smirked as memories of what we did last night flashed through my mind. My legs squeezed together and he turned in the bed to spoon me. His dick was hard against my back and I desperately began to crave him again. What has he done to me? I was so worried about putting him under my spell and manipulation that I didn't realize I was susceptible to his own charm.

His breath fanned across my face and chest as his arm wrapped around my torso securing me to him. His skin was warm on mine and I felt goosebumps pop all over my skin.

We both rested for a little while longer until I started inching my ass into his pelvis.

"Mia, quit playing games," Harry chuckled while his hand moved swiftly to my center. He began to massage me until my heart wouldn't stop accelerating.

"Why don't you just fuck me again?" I smirked feeling his dick twitch between us.

He was silent for a moment until he got up, kneeled on the bed, and pulled my hips up so my ass was pointed to him and my face was in the pillows. Quickly, he pressed into me and I gasped as he held onto my hips and fucked me hard.