Chapter 16

Simone's P.O.V

"Simone will you be mine?" Aaron ask, and sits down on his knees. He takes my hand. He is shaking. I can't help it but smile at him, he looks so cute when he is nervous. People is screaming, and some is just starring at us, waiting for me to answer.

"Yes Aaron" I say, and he let a heavy breath out. His hand let go of mine, and he lay it behind my head instead. He pulls me closer, and kiss me hard. He stop kissing me. Our foreheads is against each others, and he just look into my eyes.

"I love you babe" He say, and smile. "I love you too" I say, and everyone starts screaming.

Aaron is mine.

~

Aaron's P.O.V

I get up from my bed, and take my phone from the charger, and i also take my Penny Board. I walk out of my room and down to the lobby, where me and Taylor is supposed to meet in 3 minutes.

I get down there, but her isn't here yet, i sit down in a couch, and wait for him. I pick out my phone, and look through all my indirect on Twitter.

*@aaroncarpenter_ Simone is literally the luckiest girl on earth, i hope she treats you good.*

*@aaroncarpenter_ I ship Saron more than i ship JOX, and that's a lot.*

*@aaroncarpenter_ & @Simone_h9 I hope you treat Aaron good, and i hope he treats you good.. Take care of eachother* I favorite the tweet, and retweets it. I follow the girl who wrote it, and dm her thanks for the support.

"Hey bro" Taylor says, and i look up. Taylor is in front of me, he has his Penny board with him, which is tie dye design. Pretty cool. I stand up, and hug him. "Hey Taylor" I say, and pull away from the hug.

"Should we go?" He asks, and i nod.

~

"What should we do now?" He asks, as we Penny board down the streets. I wanna get Simone something, a present.. But i don't know what, she is not like all the other girls, who love dresses and jewelry..

"Could we maybe find a gift for Simone?" I ask, and Taylor smiles big. "Of course" He say, we both stop our boards, and walk instead.

"What do you wanna get her?" He asks, and i lift my shoulders. "I have no idea, but not something that is too girly, i know she doesn't like that.." I say, and Taylor nod. "Yeah i noticed" He say.

I start to think back at the first days, i meet her. I remember the day she arrived at the first hotel, and saw my Penny board.

"Taylor i know it now!" I say, and he looks at me. "What?" He say, and cheek out some girls that is look at me and him. He winks at them, and they all starts to giggle. "A Penny board! She would love that" I say, and he smile.

"Then lets find a Penny board for your bae" He smirks.

After walking 25 minutes through the streets we finally find a store that sells Penny boards. We walk inside, and a door bell ring.

"Can i help you" A young man ask us.. He has snapback on, brown hair, and hipster style.

"I'm looking for a Penny board to my girlfriend" I say, and the young man smiles. "Well what size, the 27 or just 22?"

"22" I say, and he walks over to all the Penny boards. "Which one would she like?" Taylor ask, and i look at all the Penny boards.. "Ehhm i actually think she would like the Pastel fade one" I say, and Taylor smiles. "Let's buy it.." I say, and the man find one in 22 and he wrap it in, as i pay.

~

"See ya Taylor" I say and wave at him, when he walks into his room, i walk down the hall, and find Simone's room. I hide the gift behind my back, and knock on the door.

She opens the door. Her hair is messy, and she has my shirt on.. She looks cute. I bite my lip, and she smiles. "Hey Aaron" She mumble, and take a step away from the door, so i can get in.

"Hi" I kiss her on the cheek, i walk past her, and sits on the bed. "Why are you here? And what is that?" She ask, and points at the gift.. "I just wanted to see my girlfriend, and its a present for you" I get shivers by calling her that. My girlfriend. I can't believe she is mine.. She smiles, and blush.. "Aw you're so cute" She whisper and walks over to me, and kiss me on the lips.

"One minute i will brush my hair, and get some clothes on" She say, and walk to the bathroom. I look around her room, and see a bag from Victoria's Secret.. "Please don't take my shirt off, it looks good on you" I say.

I get up, and walk over to the bag. I take it up and look down in it.. Something pink catch my eye. i take it up from the bag.

It's a pink bra, with black lace on it, and a little bow.. It's pretty sexy.. I walk out to the bedroom, where, Simone is brushing her hair.

"I like this one" I smirk, and she turns around to look at me. She looks at me with big eyes. "AARON" She screams, and run towards me, i hide the bra behind my back, just to tease her.

"Give it to me!!" She say, and blush. "Why doesn't you wear it?" I ask, and she laugh. "Aaron just give it to me..." she smiles, and try to get it behind my back.

"Okay, only his time" I smirk, and we both burst into laughter. I give it to her, and she lay it back in the bag.

We both sit down on the bed again, and i lay the present in front of her. "Open it" I say, and smile. She takes it up in her hands, and starts to unwrap it.

She opens the box, and sees the board. Her eyes light up, and she wrap her arms around my neck. "Thank you so much, i love it" She says, making me smile.

She pulls away, and takes it up. She sees the little note that is taped on the board.

*I hope you love it, as much as i love you. Aaron* She reads out loud, and smile. "I do" She say.

"But seriously you should wear that pink bra" I smirk.