Chapter 17

Simone's P.O.V 

I take my earphones up from my pocket, and plug them into my ears. I set my playlist on, where only calm and sad song is on. I lay down on the floor, and close my eyes. The headache i have is only getting worse from minute to minute. I set some Jason Walker music on, and let his songs calm me down slowly. His song Kiss me, starts to play, and i instantly start to think about Aaron..

"Kiss me beneath the milky twilight. Lead me out on the moonlit floor. Lift your open hand and strike up the band and make the fireflies dance. Silver moon's sparkling. Oh kiss me"

I don't know, but Aaron was starting to be the only thing i cared about.. He was suddenly the person all the love songs where about.. I knew it sounded chessy and cliche, but i wasn't even kidding.. My thoughts was always about him. 

It sounded like someone said "Babe?" I open my eyes, to see if somebody is in here. I Sit up, and Aaron is sitting right in front of me. I take my earphones out, and smile at him. "Hi Aaron" I say, and he smile. "Hey" 

I stop the music, and look at him again. "Do you know whats wrong with Lara?" He ask, and lift his eyebrows. I get confused, i haven't talked to her for days. "No, why? I haven't talked with her in like 4 days.." I say, and he looks surprised.

"She is packing her suitcase, she says she is going home to Germany.. But i don't get it, why haven't you talked with her? Wasn't you best friends with her?" He asks, and run his fingers through his hair. "WHAT?! She can't just leave me like that!" I say a little loud. I get up from the floor, and rush to Lara's room, with Aaron after me. 

I open her door, without knocking. "What are you doing?!" I ask, and she turns around when she hear my voice. "Oh you're still here?" She say, and her voice sounds bitchy. "What the heck do you mean by that?" I ask, and she laughs. "Simone, you haven't talked to me for what? 4 days?" She say, and continues packing her suitcase. "Well neither have you to me" I say, and cross my arms like a 5 year old child. 

"Maybe because you didn't show any interest in me? You didn't even talk to me at the Magcon event!" She say, and looks at me. I don't know what to say, i just stand there like an idiot looking at her. "Well go ahead, leave me" I say, and know it's stupid of me, because i don't want her to leave. I need her here..  

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing Simone!" She starts to scream. Aaron steps in front of me, and speaks. "Lara calm down! And you too Simone!" He say, and has a surprised look in his eyes."No Aaron i won't calm down. You're the reason i lost my best friend. So don't tell me to calm down" Lara says, and is pissing me off by saying that, don't she dare blaming him!

"How can it be his fault, that you decide to leave?!" I scream at her. I take Aaron's hand in mine, and pull him back next to me. "After you and him became a couple, you haven't got time for me! Every time i asked you to go out with me, you said you couldn't because you had plans with Aaron.." She say and looks over at Aaron. I hold his hand tighter, showing him i won't let him go.

"That is not his fault, and you are totally overreacting!" I say, and roll my eyes . She is overreacting way too much. "Yeah, whatever i don't care, go cut or something" She says and turn her back to us, and hit my most emotional spot by saying that. Aaron's hand tightens around mine.

"Don't you dare saying that" Aaron say, and pulls me out of the room. He smacks the door behind us, and when the door is closed, he pulls me tight into his chest, and just hold me in his arms. 

"Come babe, we will go to my room" He say, and pulls away from the hug. He notice my tears running down my cheeks.

"Don't cry bae, i want to see that beautiful smile of yours" He say, and wipe away my tears with his thumb. He open the door, to his hotel room, and we goes inside. We both lay down in the bed, and he turn on the TV. "Are you hungry?" He asks, and smiles. "Yeah actually i am pretty hungry" I say. 

"Taco bell or pizza?" He asks, and type something on his phone. "Taco Bell" I say, and looks at the TV, where Awkward is playing on MTV. "My bother is coming, so he will buy it on his way here" Aaron say, and his phone rings, he walks out in the hall, and he close the door after him.

I take my phone up, and write to my old friend, back home in Denmark, where i'm born and raised. I text her a bit, and Aaron comes back into the room. "Sorry, it was my brother" He say, and lay back down in the bed with me. "When will he be here?" I say, and put my phone in the charger since it only has 4 % left.

"He will arrive at the hotel in 20 minutes i think" Aaron mumble, and pull a blanket over him, and he almost hides in the blanket, which makes me giggle. "Come and join me" He say, and looks at me. I crawl under the blanket, and Aaron put his hands around me, and lay his hand on my hipbone.  

"So Lara is leaving the USA.." Aaron say. "Yeah i guess so.." I whisper, not being able to believe she actually is.. I may never see her again.. "I don't know if i should say goodbye to her..? It would make it way harder, to she her leaving.." I say, and Aaron looks understanding at me. "Do what feels right babe.. If you need to say goodbye, do it. And if you don't want to say goodbye, i understand too." He say, and is rubbing my back slowly and gentle. 

He is so supporting and understanding. "But i don't get it Aaron, why she would  leave only because of this..? She is overreacting.. I didn't ignore her on purpose.. I would never ignore her like that.." I say, and is confusing myself more, than i was before. "I don't get it either" He say, and close his eyes. I learn forward and kiss him, and he automatically kiss me back. His lips fits perfectly with mine. 

 "I think i will go say goodbye to Lara, text me when Dustyn is here with the food" I say, and remove the blanket from my body. "Okay babe" He say. I stand up, and walk to her room.

I knock on the door, and she doesn't reply so i just walk in. The first thing i see when i get into her room, is the sight of a broken Lara. His eyes are all red and puffy, and tears is running down his cheeks. "Oh... Hey Simone" He sighs, and cover his face with his shaking hands. I'm feeling sorry for him.. He really loved her, and still does.. 

Next to Nash Lara is sitting, with tears down her cheeks, but it's nothing compared to Nash'. I get eye contact with her, she sighs and looks down.. "I didn't come to stop you from leaving, i just wanted to say goodbye" I whisper so low, that i barely didn't hear it myself, but she heard it.. i don't know how, but she did. Because she looks up at me, and a tear rolls down her cheek.

"Goodbye Simone, it won't be last time you see me. I can promise you that one thing" She says, and stands up. She walks towards me, and hugs me. 

So.. Yeah.. Im sorry, this chapter really sucks.. :D And im so sorry, there is probably a lot of spelling mistakes in this chapter, i didn't correct it.. But where are you guys from? I'm from Denmark.. Yaiii -.-