Chapter 35

I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS SO I DIDN'T CORRECT IT AT ALL!!! I WILL DO IT TOMORROW WHEN I GET THE TIME. BECAUSE ITS LATE HERE

I look at myself in the mirror, and see a weak and sick girl looking at her awful reflection. Aaron helped me getting dressed for the dinner tonight. Everyone was going with us, All the boys, Mahogany, my family, Aaron's family, and Amalie. So we was going to be around 26 persons.. I had no idea how the restaurant could make room for such a big table. But Aaron's mom talked to the owner of the restaurant, and she said that they could fix a table for 26 persons.

I keep looking at myself in the mirror, I'm wearing a cute black dress, and some black vans. And then i have a black beanie on. I'm wearing a gold necklace, with a little heart charm on it. I got it from a fan, who gave it to me when she met me and Aaron in some meet and greet event.

Its been 2 years now, since i got the news that i had cancer.. The days went so slow, but they always went to fast.. It's weird knowing that you have to die, but not knowing when its gonna happen. It's like walking around with a bomb in your stomach. You can't take it out. And you have no idea when the timer is on 0. It's a terrible feeling. Especially because i know i won't be here to hold Aaron's hand when he is having a hard time..

"Simone, what is wrong?" Aaron say, taking me back to reality. I look myself in the mirror, and see that tears are flooding down my cheeks. I lift up my hand to wipe the few tears away, but Aaron is faster than me. He gently push my hand away, and then he looks into my green eyes. "What were you thinking about?" He ask, and wipe the tears away from my cheek with his thumb. I look into his eyes, and he smiles a little smile at me.

"Just the dinner" I say answering his question. He smiles, and look down at my lips. He slowly run his hands from my cheeks, to the back of my neck. I lean in, and so does he. And his soft lips crash into mine. I place my hand on his back, pressing his body against mine. Our lips is moving in sync, and shivers are running through my body.

"Aaron, we have to meet the others in less than 5 min" I say between the kiss. He ignore what i just said and press his lips against mine again. I place my hands on his chest, and try to push him away, but i'm to weak. He pulls away from the kiss, his forehead is against mine. He smiles down at me, chuckling. "Its cute, you know. How you try to stop me, but give up because you can't" He whisper with a raspy voice.

"That's not cute. It shows that I'm weak" I sigh, ruining the moment completely... "You're not weak, you're sick. There's a big difference babe." He say, trying to comfort me, and it someway does. He looks at me smiling, and then he fix the way my beanie is sitting. He slowly lean in and kiss my nose. "We should go meet the others, and walk down to that restaurant" He say, and i nod. He put his hand around my waist and i smile knowing that he is all mine.

We walk down to all the other 24 people waiting for just us. Me and Aaron walks over to the elevator, but someone else is using it. I look at Aaron, and i start walking towards the stairs without saying anything. "Hey hey, where are you going young lady" Aaron says, following me. "Im gonna take the stairs instead" I say, and i can hear Aaron sigh. "Babe, you can't" He say, and i know he is speaking the truth. I still have my crutches, and i have no idea how i will come down all the stairs.

"I don't want to wait for the elevator. And besides that, i want to do it." I say, and Aaron chuckle. "You're so god damn stubborn" He chuckle, putting his arm back around my waist. I smile, and we walk down towards the stairs together.

_____

After 16 minutes stairs walking we finally came down to the others. They all questioned why we was so late. Aaron explained about me being stubborn wanting to take the stairs. But he didn't give them the all the reasons why we were late, which i also appreciated. Because my mom don't have to know when me and Aaron make out, and when we don't.