Chapter 2

I sat down in the couch, next to Brent. Bart started to talk. "Okay we will fly to San Diego, where the other boys, and Mahogany wait for us. And then we will stay in San Diego for 3 days, and we have 2 shows there. I couldn't believe i was going on tour with  Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier, and Shawn Mendes. It was so crazy, i looked over at Brent, he was talking to Bart, about the tour. So i turned around to Aaron, he was looking down at his phone, but i thin he noticed me staring.. He look up from his phone, and his eyes was discovering my body, i felt insecure about him checking me out. I was not as thin as all the other girls at my school.. All the other girls is a size Small  and Extra Small while I'm a size Medium. I know that size M isn't a huge size, but it when all the other girls wear a size S and XS. I've never been happy about my body.. But when I'm around Brent and Lara, i feel like it dosen't matter what size i am.

"So do you go to any sports?"Aaron asked me. "Not really, i like to play volleyball, but I'm not good at it." I laughed. He smiled, and put his IPhone on the table. "Yeah, its the same, with me and American football." He said with a smirk. "Yeah i know" I laughed. I just presented myself as a creep... "Oh, you're a fan?" He asked, with a smile. "No I'm not, but i watch your vines" i lied, and heard Brent laugh, at what i just said. I gave Brent an elbow in his side, so he hopefully would shut up. "Okay" Aaron said, and he got a text.

Aaron's P.O.V 

My phone made a sound, showed that i got a new text message, It was from Nash. I picked up my phone and read the message. 

From Nash: 

*Heeey Aaron! :-) Is there any hot girls in California?* I laughed at his text, it was typically Nash, to ask that.. 

*Yeeaah, Brent's friend, girlfriend i don't what she is to him.. But she is beautiful.. *_* And cute..* 

I sent the text and looked over at Simone again, she was really beautiful.. She laughed at something Brent said, and her cute smile appeared on her face. "Simone?" I said, and caught her attention. "Yes?" She smiled, "Are you and Brent dating?" I said. I could hit myself in the face, for asking her that... I probably sounded desperate... Her eyes got big, it looked like she has seen a ghost or something like that. She started to shake her head wild. "No, no, no and no. He is just my best friend.. I'm all single" She laughed, and started to blush. It made me smile, that i just made her blush. "Yeah me too" I said. She smiled and looked over at Brent and Bart, still talking about the Magcon tour. 

"So who are your favorite Magcon boy?" I asked hoping she would say it was me.. Wow, i sound desperate.. "I actually have 2" She smiled, and looked me in the eyes. She was so stunning. "Who?" I asked. "Ehhhm, well this is awkward.. But its Shawn and you" She looked down at the floor embarrassed for telling me. "Aww, thank you" I giggled.. She smiled, and poke Brent on the shoulder. "I'm going home, i have biology homework to do" She groaned, and walked out to the door. "Yeah see you sis" Brent shouted at her . " I will walk her home" i  said to Bart, and took my red Vans, and pulled them on. "Simone wait i will walk you home" I yelled, and she turned around, and smiled a big smile. 

"Hey" She said smiling again. "Hey, i just wanted to walk you home, before i will fly back at the hotel in San Diego, and then i need some fresh air" I said. My phone vibrated in my pocket. "Thank you" She said. There was an awkward silence, so i took up my phone, and see who sent me the a text message. Big surprise, it was Nash that replied to my text. 

From Nash: 

*Cute as in, you have a crush on her?* I looked up at Simone, and saw she was making a braid in her hair. 

To Nash: 

*No i barely known her for 2 hours* I sent it, and was about to lay my phone back in my pocket, but he already replied to me. 

From Nash: 

*Could you fuck her? :D* 

Was he fucking kidding me?! Why was he always so freaking pervert..? I just met the girl, and he asked me if i could fuck her..? Come on Nash...I ignored his message and put my IPhone back in my pocket. "Where do you live?" I asked. "Ehhm 2 blocks away from here" She said and pointed at a big white house. "It's a nice house, you live in" I said. "Yeah it's fine, i guess" She said , walking up to the door." I will see you in  a few days" I said while making a small smile to her. "Yeah you will, unless i die" She said with a serious face. Her words shocked me, until she started laughing. "See ya Aaron" She smiled. walking through the door. I turned around and started to walk home to Brent again, with a smile on my face. 

Simone's P.O.V 

I took of my Vans, and walked up to my room. It had been a lone day with happiness, and joy. I pulled down my tight black jeans, and put my jogging pants on instead. I looked over at my desk, my razor blade was in that drawer. All the emotions i had held back the whole day, came right to me. All the pain from me, not feeling good enough, all the hurting words, people said too me.. They meant the hurting words in fun, but i didn't see the funny part in them. If they just knew how much it hurts to be called something like that, when you already are insecure about yourself.. I got up from my bed, and walked against the drawer. i took the razor blade up, and walked back to my bed, and sat down. I took a deep breath. i needed to feel the pain on my skin. I took of my pants, and started to let the razor over my skin, on my thighs. Over and over again. It felt good. The first time you cut, it hurts like hell, but now it feels so good. I let the razor over my skin for the last time, i took some paper, and removed all the blood, coming from my thighs..

A tear ran down my face, i lifted my hand ro remove it.

I looked in the mirror, and felt disgust. I ran to the bathroom, and threw up. Another tear ran down my cheek. Why does life need to be so gard damn hard? I got up from the floor, and looked me in the mirror. I took my toothbrush, and started to brush my teeth. I spat out the toothpaste, and took a glass of water. My IPhone made a *pling* I looked at it, and saw it was from Twitter.

*Aaroncarpenter_ Is now following you*

I smiled, and logged into Twitter. Aaron just mentioned me in a tweet.

"Looking forward to tour with @BRENTRIVERA and @Simone_h9 :-)" I favourite the Tweet and re-tweeted it. I put my phone in the charger, and laid down in my bed. I couldn't wait to tour with the boys, Mahogany and Lara. I closed my eyes, and felt asleep with Aaron on my mind.