Chapter 12

Aaron's P.O.V 

"Aaron" I hear a familiar voice say, she sounds broken. I pull away from Lara, and see Lara's confused look in her eyes. Lara lift her eyebrow, and she lift her hand. She gives me a slap on the cheek. "What the hell are you doing?!" She say, and she is defiantly mad.. "I kissed you" I smirk and bite my lip.

Lara shake her head, and swim away from me, i turn my head to the right, where her voice came from. Simone's voice.  I see her standing, beside Brent. With his hand in hers. Not in a romantic way, but in a friendly way.. But it still hurts me, i don't know why. But it does. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Brent scream, and let go of Simone's hand. "I don't know" I whisper, regretting what i just did. I look away from Brent, just to look up at Simone. A tear roll down  her cheek, and she takes her hand up, to whip it away. "I knew this would happen" Brent say, and walk back to Simone, and take her hand again.

Lara is up from the pool, and she is standing next to Simone now. Lara doesn't even look at me, they all three walk away from me. I turn around and look at Matthew, Carter and Taylor. I actually don't know when Taylor joined us, but he stands next to Carter now. They all look disappointed and confused at me. "Aaron can i talk to you for minute?" Matthew asks, and starts to get up from the pool. "Yeah" I say and follow him up from the pool. 

~

Matthew walks into his hotel room, and i follow him. "What do you want to tell me? That I'm dumb?" I say, and roll with my eyes. Matt sits down on his bed, and i sit down on Carter's bed. "Yes basically, but i wanna know why you did it" He say, and play a little with his towel. I look at my hands, and try to figure out why i did it. 

"Honestly i don't have an idea.." I say. And he lift his eyebrow.. "Aaron.. It's so unlike you, i remember how you freaked out when Simone kissed Cam. So why?" He say. I remember it too, i was so pissed, and still is. 

"Was it revenge?" Matthew asks, and look into my eyes. "Maybe.." I say. And realize how stupid i am. "Why the fuck did i kiss Lara, i didn't even like her."  I whisper, but Matthew hears it. "I don't know, but you gotta tell Nash.. I know he likes her." 

I nod, and the door open. "Aaron, why did you do that..?" Brent ask, and looks sad, instead of mad. "If i have to be honest, i have no idea why i did it.." I say, telling the truth. "Well you really hurted her" Brent say, i look at him. "So did she with me, when she kissed cam." I say, and can fell the jealousy hit me again. 

"She was drunk, you're sober" He say, and he has a point. Brent lift his eyebrow, and speaks again. "So it was about revenge?" 

"Maybe.." I say, and Brent shake his head. 

"I will get Nash, and after you have told him, you have to talk to Simone." Matt says and get up from the bed. "Okay" I say, and Matt leaves the room. Brent take up his phone, and starts to tab. "Who are you texting?" I ask, just to say something. "Just my mom" He say, without looking up at me. "Oh okay" 

I take my IPhone, and logs into Twitter. I read my time line, but there is nothing interesting. 

The door open, and Nash and Matt comes in. "Hey" Nash say and looks confused around. "What am i doing here?" He ask, and sits down next to me. I look at him, and Matt fake smile to Nash. Nash look at me. 

"Ehhm i'm really Sorry dude.. But i messed it up.." I say, and Nash look more confused than he did before.. "Whaaat did you do?" He ask worried. "I kinda kissed Lara.." I say, and the look in his eyes, makes me fell like the worst friend in the world. "You what?" He whisper. "I'm so sorry Nash.." I say. 

He look down at his hands. And just sit like that for a couple of minutes. He finally looks at me again. "Did she kiss you back?" Nash ask with a shaky voice. "No she didn't, she went really mad, and slapped me" I say, and Nash make a half smile. "That's my girl" He whisper. 

"But i don't understand why you kissed my girl, even tho she isn't mine.. I thought that you loved Simone..?" He say, and look at his hands again. "I guess i did it because of revenge?" I say. 

"Oh.." He say, and looks at Matt. "Aren't you mad at me?" I ask, being confused. He looks at me. "No, not really, I'm just disappointed and hurt that you would kiss the girl I'm crazy about.." He say. 

"I'm so sorry, i regret it so much" I say, and Brent looks up at me for the first time. "You regret it?" Brent ask.

"Of course i do." I say, and Brent just make his half smile. "You should talk to Simone" Nash say, and claps me on the shoulder. I bro hug Nash, and gets up from the bed. "I will" I say, and walks out of the room, and go down the hallway to find Simone's room. 

I stop up, in front of her door and take a deep breath. I clear my mind and walk in without knocking on the door. She sites on her bed, with her back to me. She has her beats on, so she can't hear me. I can hear her sobbing. I walk over to her, and take her by the shoulder, and turn her around. 

NO. NO. NO. NO. 

Short chapter, but i felt like stopping there.. Please vote, it would mean a lot to me.. (: And THANK YOU GUYS  for 1 k reads!!! :O