Chapter 5

"Help me Lara!" I said, and ran stressed around. "Calm down, what is it?" She asked, and toke me by my shoulders. "I don't know what i should wear, and Aaron will be here in 50 minutes" I say, and make a sad face to her. "I got this" She say, and walk up to the closet, where all my clothes are in. She takes my red bra up, and my black dress. The black dress, she pick is my favorite. It fits tightly around my chest, and fall loosely around my stomach and hips. "This dress" She say, and look at the black dress. "What about shoes?" I ask, she look at the shoes i have with me on tour. She takes some simply black heels. She smile and give me the clothes. "But is this to much?" I ask nervously. "No its perfect" Lara smiles. "Get it on Simone" She say, and i do as she says.

I put some eyeliner and mascara on, and straight my hair. And finally I'm ready. I look at my phone, to see what the clock is. 18.57. I started getting nervous, i sat down in my bed, and thought back to previous Magcon show today. All the boys seemed so happy around their fans.

I heard a knock on the door, and got up from the bed. I walked over to the door, and opened it, and saw Aaron. "Hey" I said nervously. He just stood there, and looked at me.

"Hey" He finally said, he smiled his gorgeous smile. "You look beautiful" He complimented me. "Thank you, so do you" I walked out of the room, and he meet me with a hug.

He started to walk, and i just followed him.

Aaron's P.O.V

The dinner with Simone, went just as i imagined it. It was perfect. She looked so gorgeous, in her black dress, and black heels. We where at the hotel again, with the boys.

Brent and Lara was making some silly vines, Nash and Cameron was making fun of Jack G, and the other boys just sat down and talked. Simone and i, sat in the couch. She was laughing at Nash walking around with Lara's bra on his head. "I'm a fly!!" Nash screamed, and started to run against me. Nash jumped into the air, and landed on me and Simone. "Ouuuuch Nash, that hurts.." Simone say. I look worried over at her. "Are you okay?" I ask, and she nod. "Sorry" Nash say, and get up. He takes the bra of his head, and lays it on Matt.

"What do you guys want to do?" Matt asked us. He caught Cameron's attention, and Cam smirked.. "Truth or dare" Cam said, and smirked again.. "Bring the action" Lara and Simone said in choir. I laughed, and agreed to play the game.

We sat down in a circle on the floor. I sat next to Taylor and Matt, and Simone sat next to Brent and Jack G. We where 13 playing truth or dare. Me, Simone, Lara, Hayes,Nash, Shawn, Jack G, Jack J, Matthew, Cameron, Carter, Brent, Taylor.

"Okay i start" Carter speaks, and smirks. "Hayes truth or dare?"

"Dare" He say, and lift his eyebrow. Carter smiles, and speak. "I dare you to, put 10 ice cubes in your underpants, and let it melt in there" All the boy makes sounds, and have pity with Hayes.. I can already fell his pain. "Okay" Hayes say, and find 10 ice cubes, and put them in his boxers. "Truth or dare Cameron" Hayes say, and everyone looks at Cam. "Truth" He say. "Could you kiss Simone?" Hayes ask... He better say no. "Yeah, i'm sorry Aaron, but she is beautiful, and yes i could kiss her.." I could fell the jealousy spread in my body.. "It's okay" I lie, and we keep playing.

We have played for about 40 minutes, and it's starting to get funny. "Simone truth or dare?" Taylor asks. "Dare" She smirks, and Taylor and he other boys start talking about a dare. "Okay we got a dare to you" Taylor laughs. "Bring it on" She smiles.

"I dare you to give Aaron a lap dance" Taylor say, and starts to laugh...

I look over at Simone, and she just sits there thinking. "It's okay, if you don't want to" I say to her, and she starts to smile. "No i want to, its going to be fun" She smirks and stands up. "Uhhhhhh" All the boys and Lara scream. Simone walks over to the dinner table, to get a chair. "Sit down" She commands me. I get up from the floor, and walk over to sit down at the chair. She smirks and wink at me. Carter set music on, and of course he choose 'Ride by Somo' Simone started to blush.

The boys, and Lara sat in a line in front of me, and looked at me. Nash winked at me, and Simone noticed.. "Com on Simone we are waiting" Carter smirked. "Are you ready" She whispered in my ear, giving me shivers. "Yeah" I mumbled.

She swung her right leg around my lap, and sat on me. She swung from side to side, and rubbed her butt against my abdomen. "Hope you enjoy it, because i wont do it again" She whispered in my ear, and kissed me under my ear.. My sweet spot.. Dammn.. I let a small moan out. Hopefully no one heard that.. She got up, and walked up behind me, her hands slid slowly inside my T-shirt, discovering my chest and stomach. She kissed me at the neck , and giggled. She got her hands up.

"Done, i can't keep a straight face anymore" She laughed.

"Com on, he likes it, give him more" Taylor laughs. "Shut up Caniff" I say embarrassed. He kept laughing, and Nash joined him.

"I go to my own room" I say, and they all look at me. "Can i come?" Simone ask, and blush. "Uhhhhhh, have a great time" Taylor and Nash laughs. "Of course, come" I say. We walk in silence to my room. "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have gone so far.." She apologize.

"Don't apologize for that.." I said, and looked down at my hands. We sit at my bed in silence until she broke it.

Simone's P.O.V

"Aaron can i ask you something?" I ask, and he look confused. "Yeah, you always can" He say and look into my eyes. I just stare at him for a few minutes. I don't know if its a good idea to ask.. Because i will probably just get hurt by the truth.. "What is it Simone?" He ask, and let his hand through his hair. I look at his beautiful eyes, and decide to ask him.

"Do you like me.. Like not as a friend, but as more.." I ask nervously, and look down. I'm afraid for his answer, i look up and see him smiling like an idiot. I knew i was wrong, how could he possibly like me. I'm so stupid. I look down again..

"I like you Simone, i really do"