Chapter 6

"I like you Simone i really do" He say, and i freeze. Do he really like me? I can feel a big smile on my face, and he start to smile too. "Really?" I ask, and smile even bigger.  "Yeah.." He say shy, and look down. I can feel my cheeks get red, i probably look like a tomato.. "But Simone..? What this bring us too?" He ask, and look nervous. "I Don't know Aaron, i don't want to rush things.. Can we maybe just take everything nice and slow?" I ask.

He look sad for a moment, but then he smile. "Yeah of course we can" He say, and try  to fake smile, but it don't turn out well.. "Thank you Aaron" I say and learn into a hug. "You're welcome" He whisper into my ear. I can smell his perfect perfume, and fell his warm. We stay in the hug a few minutes, and then he break it. "What do you want to do?" He ask, and look me in the eyes. "Maybe we can watch a movie on Netflix?" I say, and he nod his head. He take his Macbook, and turn it on. "What do you wanna watch?"

He ask me, while he look trough Netflix. "Ehhhm, Supernatural" I answer him and smile big. Supernatural was the best series ever. And damn Dean was hot.. "Okay" He say and set it on. "This episode is epic" I giggled and laid down on my stomach, and so did Aaron. He laughed and looked at me. "What?" I asked, because he was starring at me. "Nothing" He said embarrassed, and looked back at the computer.

We had watched 3 episodes, and was watching the fourth. "Dammn Dean is hot" I said, and laid pressure on the dammn. Aaron laughed at me. "Should i fell threatened of a old man" Aaron asked, and smiled. "HE'S NOT OLD" I said. Aaron lifted an eye brown. "How old is he?" He asked. "36" I answered, and looked at the computer screen where Dean was killing a demon. "Then he is old." Aaron laughed, i shacked my head. "Maybe a little" I laughed. "BUT he is still hot" I said with a serious face. "Whatever" Aaron laughed, and yawned.  "Are you tired" I asked, yawning myself"

He nodded. "Yeah i am, what about you?" He asked. "Me too, i will go into me own room" I say, and smile at him. "Okay, sleep well" He said, and i got up from the bed, and walked into my own room, where Lara was waiting.

"Hey" She smirked. "Did you give Aaron another lap dance, just a little more private" She asked, and smirked and winked .. She was so pervert.. "No i didn't" She lifted an eyebrow. "Then what? You have been gone for over 3 hours" She said. I smiled as i thought back to when he said, that he liked me. "I asked him about him liking me, and then we watched Supernatural" I smiled, and took of my dress. "What did he answer? And you should have stripped for him, not me" She said, and turned around. I laughed and took my sweatpants and a tank top on. "That he like me" I smile even bigger. "Seriously? Awww" She yelled out loud, and smiled. "Yeah, i'm so happy" I said, and laid down in my bed. "I'm happy for you" She said and laid down in her bed as well.

"Goodnight Lara" I said, and drifted into my sleep.

~

I woke up, by Lara singing her favorite song. "Cuz i'm haaaappy" She sung, and danced around in out small hotel room. "Yeaaah, you're up" She said and sounded relived. "Yeaah, i can't sleep, with you messing around like a monkey.." I said, and made a high groan. "Hahahahaha, i love you too" She laughed. "I know" I laughed, and got up from my bed, to get some cloths on. "Take your bikini on girl, we're going to the beach" She whined, still dancing around..

I did as she said, and toke a dress on, and my red Vans. I sat my my hair up in a messy bun, and laid some mascara. "I'm ready to go" I said, and sat down on a chair, and checked my phone. I logged into my twitter, to see that Magcon fans was going crazy on there. People was tagging me in their tweets, all the time. I deiced to check out what it was. I looked through  my newsfeed, and finally found the reason.. Aaron had tweeted a photo of me watching Supernatural in his bed. I didn't get why people was freaking out..? There was nothing in it? I started to write a new tweet.