Chapter 26

Aaron’s P.O.V 

It been a week since Simone told me about the cancer. She was staring to get chemo treatment. And she was so strong, she is slowly loosing her hair, and she is so depressed about it. She is still so beautiful.. Her eyes is still shining like stars, and her smile was still this beautiful smile that probably could end a world war. She was still her. The girl i was truly madly deeply in love with. 

“Aaron would you mind helping me here?” She say with a smile. I look over at her, and see her standing with a heavy mirror in her hands. “What are you doing silly?” I ask her, and walk over to her. “Trying to move this god damn mirror, its been annoying me since last week.” She groans, and try to lift it again. “Babe, let me do it” I say, taking the mirror from her. “Thanks” She say, and sit on the bed. She lets out a heavy breath, and put her hand on her knee.. “Does is hurt?” I ask, moving the mirror to the spot she wanted it. “Yeah, but i’m okay” She say, and smile. 

“Are you sure about that?” I ask being worried for her.. I don’t like the thought about her being in pain.. It kills me. I always wanted to make her fell better, but i cant help her with this pain. I’m not a doctor. I have to let the doctors help her with this one.. I have to trust that they’re doing their best to save her. She will make it. Because she is strong. 

“Yeah i am. Don’t worry about me Aaron..” She say, and look down at her knee. She makes a hurt expression. She is in pain. “But i do. I worry about you Simone” I say, and put the mirror down. I walk over to her, and sit down in my knees. I put both of my hands on her thighs. “Yeah..” She whisper, looking me into the eyes. “Jeg esker dig” I say, with a thick accent. She smiles big, and put her hand on my cheek. “Jeg elsker også dig Aaron” She whisper, and rub my cheek gently with her little thumb. “Jeg-“ I say, trying to remember the rest of the sentence. “What was you going to say?” She ask, smiling. “Jeg er sultan” I say, remembering the rest, she learned me. 

She laugh a little, and put her hand around my neck, gently of course. “Im hungry too, lets go eat” She says. I help her up from the bed, and she puts her arm around me to support. When she is standing up, she let her arm slip down from my waist, and take my hand instead. We walk down in the kitchen together, and her dad greet us with a smile. “Hey” He say. And i smile at him. “Simone, your sister is coming home today” Her dad say. “Oh okay” She smile. “When?” She ask, and he look at his watch. “Actually now. Your brother is on his way to pick her up.” He say. “Nice, but where have she been?” She ask. I sit down on a chair, and Simone smiles. She walks over to me, and sit down at my lap. I put my arms around her, and lay my head on her back. 

“At her friend’s house” He answer, and take some coffee. “Dad could you maybe make some food, for me and Aaron?” She ask, and if i know her, is she also making puppy eyes at him. He laugh, and i get confirmed that she did. “The puppy eyes don’t work anymore” Her dad laugh. “Make it yourself” He say, and Simone groans. “Damn it” 

I hear the sound of the front door open, and a girly voice fill the room. “Simone!” The voice say, and a girl come running into the kitchen. “Melanie” Simone say with joy. The girl stop up when she sees me. “Er det din kæreste?” She say, and i have no idea what she is saying. But i assume that she its something about me, because she looks at me. She smirks, and nods. “Babe, what did she say?” I ask, and Simone laughs. “She asked if you was my boyfriend” She say, and turn her head around, so she is looking at me. “Oh” I say, and let out a laugh. 

She looks at her sister, and calls her over. “Would you do me a favor?” She ask her sister, Melanie. “What” She answer lifting her eyebrow. “Make me and Aaron some food.” She says, and her sister nods. “Yeah sure” She looks at me, like she is remembering something. 

“Wait hold up. YOU’RE THE GUY SHE USED TO BE OBSESSING OVER” She yells, and make her eyes big. Simone cover her face with her hands, in embarrassment.. “Stop” Simone say, and i laugh.  “Well she is still obsessing over me” I say smirking and Simone hit my leg. “Shut up Aaron” She say, and i laugh again. Melanie doesn’t say anything, she is just looking at us. “Okaaaay” She say and turn around. “Make me food, butler” Simone command. She waves with her hand in a commanding way. Melanie laughs. “Simone you better be nice, cause i’m the master” Melanie say, changing her voice, so it gets deep. Like deeper than a man in the 80’s voice. “Ehm no” Simone says, with a sassy voice. She flips her hair over her shoulder. Making me laugh. “I will try to say it again. Make the queen food” 

I tighten my grip around her, because she is about to stand up. “Stay” I whisper into her neck, and she takes a deep breath. “Stop doing that” She stutter. “Why?” I ask, teasing her. I know why, but i just want to hear her say it. “You know why Carpenter..” She say under her breaths. “Just stop” 

“Make me” I say into her neck, and she freeze. “Aaron.” “Stop.” 

I giggle, and unwrap my arms from her. “Thank god” She say, and stand up. She looks over her shoulder, back at me. I smirk at her. She bite her lip, and turn around to me again. “God damn it” She whisper, and run over to me. She wrap her legs around me, so she is sitting on my lap.  She grab my neck hair, and smack her lips to mine. She pull in my hair. I lift my hand up to her chin, and lift it softly. I take my free arm, and run it up her hip, and down again to her inner thigh. 

“Erhm guys, I'm still here” Melanie says, and is obviously felling awkward as fuck. “Shhh” Simone stutter between the kisses, and lift her index finger, to make her shut up. “Ew” Melanie says in disgust, as i grab Simone’s ass. Simone moans, under the kiss. which make me giggle. She pulls away. “We” 

She try to control her breath before she speaks again. “Need to stop. Right now.” 

“Go on a date with me” I say, and she smile. “When?” She asks, whispering. “Tonight” 

“Okay.” She say, and pets my cheek. She lean in, and pecks at my lips. 

_

Simone’s P.O.V 

We where going on a date.. It been pretty long time ago, since we been on a proper date. Aaron was already ready to go, but i needed to make the last curls in my hair.. He was sitting on my bed watching me get ready. I made the last curl in my hair, and turned around to him. I showed him my hair with all the curls. My face painted from my lips to my eyes. “I finally look pretty..” I say, and he just stare, stare, stare and stare. For longer than i had anticipated. Finally he shake his head, and gently move a stand of curl from my face, and say. 

“No, you’ve always been beautiful. The only difference is that now you feel beautiful. Because your face is painted and your hair is curled. But no, you’ve always been beautiful. Even when the tears was sliding down your cheeks, when your thighs was covered with blood, and even when your hair was sticking to your face. I’ve always found beauty in every aspect of you being.” 

And when I'm about to deny it, he say. “You have to find beauty in the little things, or you’ll never find beauty in yourself” 

I don’t know what to say, so i just stare at him, breathless.