Chapter 36

Aaron's P.O.V
My family, Simone's family and all of our friends went home last night. Which will say that my parents are staying at a hotel in Copenhagen where all of our friends are too. And Simone's family went home to their own house, which is about 1 hour away from here.
Im currently sitting in Simone's hospital bed, and she is somewhere else with her doctor getting a pet-scanning again. I don't know what to do, so i take up my phone and my beats. I start to listen to some music and lay down in the bed.
I close my eyes and just listen to the music playing in my headphones.
"Theres nothing like us, theres nothing like you and me together through the storm. Theres nothing like us, theres nothing like you and me together." I sing silently along the song.
The song makes me think about how lucky i am to just have Simone around me everyday. How lucky i am to see her smile. And how truly lucky i am to be her boyfriend. She is truly amazing, and so are all her small mistakes. How she lift her eyebrows when someone is trying to be funny, but isn't. And how her mouth is open when she is sleeping heavily, and how she talks in her sleep without knowing. How her hands starts getting cold when she is nervous about something. How she used to run around the house late at night because she was way too hyper. How she would freak out if her natural curls wasn't styling like she wanted them too. And how she always cuddled up next to me at night, and was holding my hand the whole night, because it made her feel safe.
She would always sing in the shower, not just so she only could hear it, but so the whole neighborhood could hear her singing along different Ed Sheeran songs. Her favorites was defiantly 'Thinking out loud' and 'Afire love' She was and is still singing along those songs every time they are played. And it makes me smile every time.
She just managed to fit perfectly into my life, and i could easily tell that my parents loved her the first time she met them at my home. Now they love every time she is with us and so does the rest of my family. Greyson would always want to get up in her arms when he saw her. And my sister and mom would always want to talk to her, about how she was, and just random normal things.
I remember the time where Simone and i was incredible bored, and she found all her makeup in her bag, and she decided to make a Youtube video with me, where i was supposed to give her makeup on blindfolded. And when i took my blindfold off, and was done laying makeup on her, we both was dying of laughter. I was so bad at it, she had mascara everywhere, and her blush was on her forehead.. She had blue eyeshadow on her cheeks and down her neck. She looked like one who had got beaten up by a gang.

It was one of the funniest Youtube videos i ever made. I get distracted from my thoughts of her, when i heard the door open. I open my eyes and look over at the door. "Hey" She said with her innocent and sweet voice, that i could listen to all the time. "Hey love" I say, and get up from the bed. She is in her wheelchair, the doctor that drove her in here leaves the room, and she drive over to me. "What do you want to do the whole day today?" I ask her, and she smiles. "I have one thing i want to do before its too late. I always wanted to do it, and i think it's time to do it now" She say, and i listen.
"Well, i always wanted to go to the poor part of Copenhagen, and give the homeless people, food, new clothes and some money.. And just watch them get happy, that would be so lovely to do" She say, and i can't help but smile wide... She is such a good human, with a heart of gold. "Damn i love you" I mumble. "Love you too Aaron" She said. I get up on my feet, and walk over to her wheelchair. "Let's do it" I say, and get my wallet. "That's what i want to hear" Simone reach out for her purse on the desk, and when she can't reach it, i take it for her, and give it to her. "You know I'm not helpless, i can do things by myself" She say laughing. "I know i know, i just wanted to help you"
I grab her wheelchair, and drive her out from the room, and walk over towards the elevator. "Do we need to get a Taxi?" I ask her, and she shakes her head. "No not at all, we will just walk down to this street not far away. There is stores you can shop in, and there is always homeless people sitting down that street" She explain on the way down with the elevator.
Simone's P.O.V
Today had started out annoying.. Because the doctors had to wake me up at 7 a'clock, because i needed to get a pet-scanning, which started to get on my nerves. Why did they need to keep scanning me to see if the cancer got any worse, when i already heard them say they couldn't save me from the cancer.. So my question is why do they keep pretending they can..?
But when the pet-scanning was over, and the doctor had drove me in my (very annoying) wheelchair, all they way to my room everything seemed to be better. Because Aaron was laying in my bed, waiting for me to come back. His dark hair was all messy after laying down. And his smile made me weak the moment i saw him sitting up in the bed smiling at me.
We was now on our way over to the street where we was supposed to find some homeless people, and take them into a store and buy them some new clothes, and then give them some food and money.
We was about 5 minutes away from the place, and i was getting kind of excited. "Aaron walk faster" I say with excitement in my voice. He laughs at me, and then starts walking faster. "Simone do you want to borrow my cap?" He ask, because he notice that I'm not wearing anything on my head. "No but thank you for asking. But I'm not embarrassed not to have any hair anymore. This is how i look now, and i just have to accept it. My hair won't grow as long as I'm sick, and as long as I'm getting that chemo shit" I say, and sounds strong in my use of words.

I turn my head around to see him, and look into his green eyes. "Im proud of you" He says smiling down at me. I turn around again in my wheelchair so i'm looking forwards again. "Stop here" I say, and point at a food store. "Can we buy the food now?" i ask him, and he answer with a simple "Yes"
We go inside of the store, or Aaron does and drive me in my wheelchair. First we pick up 6 bottles of Cola, then we take 6 apples and 6 bananas, and then we take 12 croissants. We get up to the cashier and i pay for it all. "Then we just need to find some homeless people, so we can take them shopping new clothes" I say, and Aaron drives further down the street, and then is where i see the first homeless. It's a woman with a child.
We walk over to her, and i start speaking english to her, so Aaron can understand what I'm saying. "Hey, we just wondered if you wanted some food, money and new clothes for you and your daughter?" I ask, and the woman smile wide, and i can see her getting tears in her eyes. "Wow thank you" She say, and i smile. "Please follow us, so we can go find some clothes for you" I say, and she stand up. She tells her daughter on Danish what we are going to do, and her little daughter stand up too.
Aaron start pushing my wheelchair, and we go towards a H&M together.
The woman and her daughter is walking a few steps behind me and Aaron, talking Danish with each other. I understand everything they say, but Aaron clearly doesn't. He looks like one big question mark. But then one special line comes, which he understand. "Jeg elsker dig" The daughter says, smiling up at her mum. I look up at Aaron and he mumble "Jeg elsker dig" I smile at him, knowing that he still remember how to say 'I love you' in danish.
"I love you too" I say, and reach out for one of his hands, he takes it and starts making tiny circles on my hand with his thumb. We are finally inside of the H&M, so the woman and little girl comes up to me. "Hey beautiful" I say to the girl, and she seems to understand. She blush and hide her face in her hands. I smile at her, and then look at her mum who is smiling from ear to ear.
"Okay, you can both find some new jeans and some new shirts" I say, and they both look very grateful. "This is too much, i can't take it" The mother says crying happy tears. "It's not too much, go find some clothes" I smile, and they both walk away to find something.

_______5 hours later________

We are home again.. Which will say we are back at the hospital.. The hospital is almost my new home now. The doctors have promised me that i could go home for Christmas eve. And i could not wait for that to happen. Becky, Jeff, Dustyn, Candice, Greyson, Nic and Aaron was coming to my home, to celebrate christmas with me and my family. We was gonna have a Danish christmas eve so they could see how we did in little Denmark.
There was less than 1 month until Christmas, so the cancer better stay away for a little month.
But anyway we gave all the food to 3 different homeless people, the woman with a child, a old man, and then a young man. We also gave them new clothes and 200 danish bucks each, which is about 30 $ each.
Matthew, Jacob and Brent is here now. They came over to see how i was, and to entertain me a bit i guess.
"Simone! We have to take selfies together" Jacob say and chuckle. "Sure" I say, i take Aaron's cap he is wearing and puts it on my head. Aaron looks at me smiling. "Come here princess" Jacob smiles, and take up his phone. He open snapchat and i smile on the first picture he takes, and Jacob is also smiling. He save it to his camera roll, and then he puts it on 'My story' and he does that with all of the pictures we take together. Jacob take his arm around me, and lean in to kiss my cheek, and Aaron cough which makes all of us laugh. He takes the picture where I'm sticking my tongue out and his lips is pressed to my cheek.
"Brent" I say to get his attention, he lift his eyes from his phone and look at me instead. "Yeah?" He say, and put his phone away. "I just wondered if you had spoke to Lara, since she leaved?" I ask, and Brent shake his head. "Nope i haven't, and don't want to." He say, and i agree with him. I don't want to talk to her either. She is out of my life, and its for the best if it stays like that. "Oh well, what should we do?" Aaron say, and stretch his arms.
"I'm really tired, maybe you guys could just go out and eat some Taco Bell or something, while i sleep a little" I say yawning.

A/N Im so very sorry for not having updated in ages. But i have been so busy. I have been a week in Germany as a exchange student, and now I'm in Turkey with my parents. And I'm so stressed lately, so i don't want to promise when i will post a chapter again..
Oh and i have 3 different ideas how i could end the story, but i still haven't decided yet.. Bye now! Ily!