Chapter 19

Simone's P.O.V 

It was some of the last days, Brent was here supporting the other boys.. He only had the last event in California back, and then he wouldn't be supporting them on tour  anymore.. And that meant, i also had to go home.. Back to school, back to all the terrible people at school. And back to a life without Aaron all day... That would probably be the worst part, not being able to see Aaron. What if he would find someone better? Better than me? 

"Simone?" A voice called my name, i looked up from my lap, and saw Brent smiling down at me. "Hi Brent" I said, and he smiled bigger. "Are you ready for the last days with the boys?" I asked him, and he sat down next to me on the cough in the lobby.

"No I'm not.. I don't want to leave, they're all so nice, and funny. I enjoy hanging out with them" He say, and smile, he takes his arm around my shoulder. "And what do you do? You know with Aaron and your relationship?" He ask, and i make a sigh. "I have no idea, i really don't want to leave him. We are finally together." I say, and Brent nods understanding. "i understand you" He say. 

"You should go talk to him about it.." Brent suggests, and make a move with his head towards the elevator. "Okay i will" I say, and walk up to the elevator and down to his room. I knock on his door, and Shawn open the door. "Oh hey Simone" He say and walk away from the door, so i can step inside. 

"Aaron!" Shawn yell, out in the room, and Aaron comes running, only in shorts. "Oh hey babe" He say, and walk over to me and kisses me on the cheek. "Why are you here?" He asks, and Shawn walks over to his bed, and lay down with his phone. "I actually wanted to talk to you alone.." I say, and looks down at the floor. 

"Oh i will leave" Shawn says, and gets up from the bed, but i stop him. "No Shawn it's okay, we will just take a walk, and talk" I say, and Aaron nods. "I'm back in 2 seconds i just need to put a shirt on" Aaron says, and run to his closet. He grab his black shirt that says 'The hundreds'

Pretty cool.

"Bye Shawn" We both say, and walk out of the door. We walk in silence down to the beach, hand in hand, and sit down in the sand.

"So what do you wanted to talk about?" Aaron asks me, still holding my hand. "You know me and Brent are going home soon, right?" I say, and he nods. "Yeah why?" He say, and sounds worried.

"Well what do we do with our relationship? I live in California, and you live in Shreveport.."  I say, and close my eyes, just enjoying still to be in his arms. 

"I actually talked with our mangers about that.." He say, and looks at me, i cant decide if his eyes are sad or happy. "What did they say?" I ask, and learn into him, to feel his comfort. "That you could stay with me, that you still could be with me on tour, and when I'm going home you can come with me" He say, and a big smile appear on his face. 

"Really?" I ask, and cant help but smile too. "Yes, you don't have to go home" He say, and instead of answering him, i just kiss him. 

~

"Simone, would you like to join me and the boys tonight?" Aaron ask, as he sits down on a chair. "Where are you going?" I ask, and take a sip of my Cola. "A nightclub, and Nash needs to forget about Lara, and find a new girl" Aaron say, and smile. "Yeah sure i will join, when do we leave?" I say. "In 2 hours" He answer, and i get up from the bed, where i was sitting. 

I fall down to the floor, and i scream in pain. "Babe?!" Aaron say, and comes running towards me. "What happened?" He ask, and looks worried. He picks me up from the floor, and lay me in bed.

"It's my leg, it hurts so bad" i say, and bite my teeth together. "Where?" He say, and wipe a tear away from my cheek. "My knee" I say stammering. He sits down next to me, and start to message my knee. "It will be okay again, i promise" He say, and touch my thigh gently, sending shivers through my body. "Babe, i will take a shower, call me if you need help" He smiles, and kiss me on the forehead. "Okay" i say, and he leave.