Chapter 29

Simone's P.O.V

"I don't know guys... She looks so peaceful" Shawn whisper, and some chuckle. I continue to have my eyes closed. "Yeah I agree with Shawn" A raspy voice says, sounding like its Hayes. "Just do it Jacob" another voice say.. I'm about to open my eyes and stop them from what ever they are doing. But a hand smacks me in the face, so there is whip cream all over my face. "Who the hell wa-" I scream but gets interrupted by a hand smacking against my face again. "I'm gonna fucking kill you, who ever did that" I groan and sits up in the bed. "Oh fuck, run guys" Gilinsky shouts. "She can't catch us anyway" Jacob and Carter smirks. "Fuck you" I grumble. And Aaron smiles at me. "Aww babe" He whisper and sits down beside me.

"Aaron don't you dare pretending to be the good guy now" Hayes say with his arms crossed. "What? I tried to stop you guys" He complains. "Nooo you didn't." Shawn say, and smirk. "Carpenter..." I say, and squeeze my eyes together looking at him. "Babe I swear I tried to stop them from waking you." He say, and put his hand on my chin. He leans in, but I push him away. "Shawn did he try?" I ask and Shawn smirks. "Nope" he says popping the p. "He is lying, com on dude" Aaron say frustrated. "No kisses for you" I say. I stand up from the bed. I walk over to Jacob, and playfully kiss him on the cheek.

"Simone." Aaron stutter. "Don't do that again!" He say, and I smirk at him. "Do what" "This?" I say and lean in and kiss Jacob's cheek again. "Simone stop for fuck sake!" Aaron say, and run over to me. "Someone is a bit jealous, huh?" Nash laughs, and Aaron gives him a glare. "Whatever" he say, and takes my hand pulling me away from Jacob. I giggle, and kiss Aaron's cheek. "That's better" he whisper into my ear. I smile, as he pulls me down on the bed with him, so I'm sitting on his lap. "I'm bored" I say, and because I'm sitting uncomfortable on his lap I move around. "Don't" Aaron groans and takes me by my hips to stop me. I hear Nash laughing. "What?!" Aaron ask, and give Nash a glare. "I know the feeling bro.." He laughs. "Oh god" I say blushing. I stand up and walk away from Aaron.

~

"Oh god you're eating all my food" I groan and put my hands in the air, looking at all the boys. "What?! We are hungry" Taylor says with his mouth full. "Oh god help" I whisper. And they all laugh. They heard me, great. Note the sarcasm.. "Aaron what do you want?" I ask him. He is leaning against the table. "Hmm you" He says smirking. Taylor almost spit his juice out, and Hayes actually do spit his juice out. Taylor coughs. "Eh we are still here" He says and awkwardly touch his neck. "Calm down dude" Aaron says laughing. "But I will just take the same as you" He says smiling. I take two plates and put some egg and toast on them. "Here" I say handing his plate to him. "Thanks babe"

I sit down next to Cameron, and Aaron stand up eating. "What are we gonna do today?" Dillon ask. I smile. "Well I'm leaving with Aaron" I say, and Aaron look confused up from his plate. "What?" He say with his mouth full "I'm taking you somewhere" I repeat myself. "Oh" He says and a little smirk is on his lips.

"Wait, what will we do?" Sammy ask, and they other agree. "Watch a movie, make a vine, do something" I laugh, and Aaron chuckle. "Get a girlfriend. Like me" Aaron smirks at all the boys.

"Don't get to cheeky Aaron, maybe we will steal yours" Dillon smirks, and winks at me. "Hold up" Aaron say holding his index finger up. "1 Simone is mine. 2 I'm not cheeky." He say, and I giggle. "Loser! Eat your food, so we can go!" I tell Aaron, and he hurry up.

I decide just to wear a floral tee shirt, and some black shorts. Aaron have a black tee shirt on and some beige shorts. I put on a necklace, with my name on it. And then I take some bracelets on. "Are you ready?" Aaron asks me, and I smile. "Yas" I say, and he smile back at me. "How will we get there?" He ask, and tie his shoes. "We walk, it's not far away" I tie my black and pink vans, and walk outside when I'm ready. "Hey love, wait for me" Aaron says, running out the door after me. We walks up to me, and look down at my hand. He takes my hand and interlace our fingers. "I love you" He whisper looking down at our hands. "Jeg elsker også dig" I say. He smile at me, for telling him 'I love you too' in Danish. I walk up to the forrest where I'm going to show him something. He doesn't day anything he just follow me, holding my hand all the way.

Aaron's P.O.V

She smiles her unique smile, as we walk hand in hand. I can't get my eyes off her. We doesn't walk so fast because of her knee. She is still in pain, she doesn't say anything about it but I can see it in her eyes. Every time she walk to fast or run, she close her eyes and bite her lip in pain.

"Where are we goin?" I ask, as we walk into a forrest. "Well, it's nothing special but I wanted to show you.." She smiles. I doesn't say anything, I just follow her in silence. We walk up a little hill, and trees is now surrounding us. We keep walking, we walk on tiny tracks. If I didn't have her right now I would have been lost 43 times. I have no idea where we are. We walk for about 1 min, and a little bench comes in my view.

"What is this?" I ask, and she smile. "When I lived In Denmark, I had this spot. I always walked up here when I was sad or annoyed. And my parents never found me here" She says, and looks around. Trees and bushes almost cover the old bench. I look around and see the sun shining through the leaves. "It's beautiful" I say, and she nods. "Yeah it is, that's why I always ran up here" She answer me. I sit down on the bench, and she sites down next to me. "I don't know why, but I always think of what will happen in 1000 years. Like will there still be humans, or will we all be dead and forgotten?" She says, looking at the sky. "To be honest I think, we all will be gone. I don't think there will be any human beings in 1000 years living on this planet. And we will never know" I say, looking at her. "You're right. It's kinda annoy me that I never will know" She say, and sigh. "Me too"

A/n

Oh god... I just read the 10 first chapters of my own fan fiction. And I just realized how bad it is.😂 Like they got way to fast together... I have no idea why you guys still read this. But thank you tho.. I hope my Cameron fan fiction will be better... Cause damn 😂

Ily