Chapter -23- Missing?

ian's Pov

The night was rough I felt restless and lost tossing and turning unable to sleep for more than a few minutes watching as the sun was slowly rising in the la sky through the window in the room.how did I end up here, now, alone and lost? Where was my lucy?I could not wait until the moment I would finally see her again, be able to tell her how sorry I am and how much I love her.whenever I heard the phrase "crazy in love " I would laugh but finally, I found a woman who made me feel it

"God lucy I am crazy in love with you," I said out loud  in the room slowly pulling myself from the bed and gathering the sheets which I had tossed off my body. it was still very early, however, I could no longer bear the struggle which sleep had become I took a quick cold shower to clear my mind of everything and worked on making myself breakfast.

My instincts kicked in and I worked on making fresh coffee something I had grown to love with Lucy's presence.she was obsessed with coffee .she would become aggressive without her morning cup, to her it had become like a drug,essential to life like she had become my drug .without her I was unable to function correctly.

At 7 am I grabbed my phone and texted lucy. If she went home she probably needed me to picker her up today as her apartment was further away then mine .hmmmm. That made me question, how did Lucy get home yesterday? Did one of the other girls dropped her home?.I began to worry again, I could not imagine the sight of my lucy walking down the dark streets of la by her self at such an hour.

I received no response to my text and the message was marked us undelivered...strange .that was unlike Lucy.

Hmmm. What if something happened? I needed to hear her voice and to see her face so much. I quickly dialled her number and waiting for a reply but I was met with a low hum at the end of the line.

I ate the food I had made not enjoying the sensation of it passing through my body.I did not feel like doing anything right now but I had to, I had to find lucy and check on her, something was telling me that she needed my help right now, a gut instinct and they tended to be very strong especially when they involved lucy.

I threw on yesterdays clothes, patting down the creases and folds and headed to Lucy's apartment where I prayed I would find her.the drive was silent on the semi-deserted streets as I drove in the silence accompanied by the low hum of the car.when I reached her apartment I nervously knocked.What if she wasn't ready to see me? what would I do ?.the nerves were getting the better of me so I just gently knocked a few times and when I received no response I retrieved my extra key from my pocket and opened the door.

the apartment was untouched.It looked exactly the same as the last day Lucy and I were here, clearing up and moving her things to my apartment.As relieved as I was to find it in this state I still could not find lucy. I made my way to each room hoping to see her petite body curled up somewhere in a warm corner but she was nowhere.something was very wrong and the fear just grew within me ... I needed to see her now, I needed her...she needed me too.

it appeared that lucy had not spent the night her and the only other place I could search would be at work.we were expected at work in around an hour and knowing lucy she would be at work on time, therefore, I made my way to set.when I arrived I began pacing up and down the parking lot observing every car that came in as the crew and cast began to arrive.It was beginning to hit 9 o'clock and she was still not here.

as my hope began to dry thin another car pulled in.It was Troian.Maybe lucy had stayed with Troian as she did not want to be alone.This was my last shot at finding her so I approached Troian as soon as she got out.I looked into her car but there was nothing

"Hey Ian, Is something wrong with you"Troian was looking me over with a confused expression as I leaned on the side of her car frustrated and lost.

"have you seen Lucy she didn't come home yesterday"

"what to her apartment, you were at her apartment yesterday" Troian looked at me even more bewildered than before as I rolled my eyes in her direction.

"no, my apartment" We had completely forgotten to tell everyone.shit.

"she's staying with you, since when?"Troian began rubbing her head in confusion as if she was trying to put the pieces together in her head.

"since we have been going out together for the last month"Suddenly I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.One which I did not know I was holding

"what you two are together" I could no longer read Troian's expression as it went blank as she processed the information

"yes we are but she wants ready to tell anyone, I want ready" my temper was slowly brewing within me. this was not the time to talk about me and lucy when I could not find her anywhere and have not seen her for so long

"wait so Lucian is real?" the corners of Troian's lips slightly raised with her eyebrows and she shoots me a questioning look

"yes it is but lucy didn't come home yesterday, have you seen her"Troian took a moment to jump around in happiness and satisfaction before she turned serious and processed my question.her expression suddenly went stone cold.

"no, have you checked her apartment?" I nodded my head gently running my hand through my hair the way Lucy would.

yes I have, I have checked everywhere and l called several times but it goes straight to voicemail so I left her several messages but she isn't responding."

"she is probably just with a friend don't worry about lucy, she is strong" as much as I wanted to argue right now I couldn't.i press a false smile on my face and made my way to set.

god this feels so dreadful, not knowing where the person you love and care most for is.not knowing is there safe or not.all the possibilities made my stomach turn and flip with anxiety. I was thinking of all the possible ways she could be hurt and the list was endless crowding my mind and filling my body with panic.I just had to go on with my day for my sanity and for her.

no one on set had realised Lucy was missing as her first scene was in the afternoon.with every single bone in my body, I prayed she would walk in on set when Marlene had called her name for the tenth time by now but she didn't.all the cast began to turn their heads searching lucy but she could not be found.

"Ian, have you seen Lucy today" Marlene approached me as I sat on the couch in the brew where I was meant to film.

"no, no I haven't, I have not seen Lucy since yesterday, I tried calling her but she is gone, Marlene, I am worried something happened to her"Marlene's face instantly filled with concern as she sat next to me and processed what I had told her.

"Ian, did something happen between you two"

"no not really, Lucy just told me she needed space and I gave it to her, but I think I gave her too much space now she is gone"

when Marlene realised what had happened all shooting was brought to a stop.she ordered the security to replay the camera footage from yesterday and for the cast and crew to search the site, however, nothing was found.

throughout this time, Marlene had ordered me to stay and relax but I couldn't after several hours of searching and the night falling Marlene finally returned to my side on the couch where she had told me to stay

"Ian I think we need to fill in a missing person report for lucy"

reality began to kick in... again

Hey guys.This is kind of a bigger filler chapter but the good stuff is about to some...well maybe not "good" but you know what I mean.thank you and please vote and comment as feedback is nice.

thank you for reading, Torielanna