Chapter -27- Leave me

lucy's Pov

letting Ian go was going to be painful, an even greater pain then the one I felt right now but I had to.I took a moment to slowly massage my limbs as I very slowly shifted on the bed.I was very weak and fragile after what had happened....what he had done to me.but I was going to be okay, I was going to make it out alive with a new hope and a new future, the life within me.

my hands and arms were numb overcome by the coldness in the room and the pain he had inflicted on me, but I slowly move them overcoming the pain within.I reach up to my face and slowly wipe away the tears.I can feel the heat radiating off my face form all the crying I had just done, with lots more to come.

I closed my eyes for a moment and just focused on my breathing as it slowly began to return to normal.a light knock on the door caused my eyes to fly open.Through the door, I could see Ian looking at me with a wide smile, one which would soon be gone.Even though I knew it was Ian he looked strange.He had a small beard forming on his face and looked thin and weak.His clothing was creased and rough as if he had not washed it for days..he looked really bad however he wore a smile.

"come in," I said slightly raising my raspy voice so he could hear me.he slowly opened the door and crept in standing by the side of the bed.

"It's good to finally see your awake" his hand crept closer to min and he placed it into his hand slowly rubbing my knuckles.His touch felt heavenly however it would soon be gone.

"it's nice to see you too"My tone was harsh and emotionless, I needed to get this over and done with as I could not drag our relationship on any longer.Ian heard my tone.

"Lucy, babe I'm sorry for everything"My whole body shook at the word babe that was what Anthony had called me every time he touched and played with me, beating me unconscience.

"don't call me that"I instantly removed my hand from Ian's flinching at the sharp pain it sent down my spine

"call you what"Ian looked at me confused trying to study my expression but I was showing nothing.

"that"

"babe," He said it again and the memories began flooding in again, me begging him endlessly to stop and have mercy but that only added fuel to his flame and it would only make it worst for me.

"yes that"

"Okay," Ian sat on the chair next to my bed with a perplexed expression as the room filled with an uncomfortable silence.I had to speak up now or it would be too late.

"Ian I can't do this anymore" I whispered in a low voice as his head instantly swung to the side so he was looking directly into my eyes.

"What do you mean Lucy?" I an questioned me as he stood up and walked toward the side of the bed looking at me with confusion in his wild blue eyes.his hand rested on the side of the bed as if to support himself for what was about to happen

"I don't want to be with you ...I want you to leave"I hurt so much for me to say those words when I did not mean them however I had too, Ian needed to understand that our relationship was over and gone and he needed to leave as soon as possible before I gave into my emotions

"What Lucy. ..Why"Because I am pregnant I wanted to say it but I couldn't the words just didn't come out.

"Ian just leaves now because I am p.....please ...I don't love you ... leave "I was reaching my breaking point and everything was threatening to spill however there was no going back.I had already made my decision to leave and now was the time for Ian to understand and respect that however, he didn't

"Lucy the last time you told me to leave you went missing I'm not leaving you "I could hear the anger and sadness in his voice which scared me.I had never seen Ian like this...angry and upset at me and it hurt.The pain was greater than that which was inflicted on my body for that dreadful time.

"Thanks why I want you to leave, I don't love you I never did ... leave now"

"what did you just say"the anger was becoming more visible in his voice as his eyes glazed over with tears however he didn't let it show.he began running his hands through his hair as he paced around the small room trying to understand me.However, everything was so clear.I had made my choice and he had to just accept it.In theory, it was that simple yet in practice it was tearing me into two

"I said I don't love you and I don't want to be with you...Ian this is the end of us...I am sorry"The tears were already streaming down my face and I could see Ian's slowly threatening to erupt within him.However, this was the end...

the end of us

Hmmm, so I suppose this is the end of Lucian for now.Will Ian carry on fighting for his love or will he give in?will he ever find out what happened to lucy?will he find out about the pregnancy?continue to find out soon.please vote and comment.

thank you for reading Torielanna