Chapter -17 - Busted

Lucy's pov

We got ready together covering the lover marks with several thick layers of makeup before rushing out the door making it to set perfectly on time.

Having the last week of work and Ian by my side meant that we had lots to film together including some kissing scenes. Kissing on set was never weird for us, we were very professional about it and... it never felt weird as Ian and I had gotten used to being around one another. However now it came naturally, we were really together and the kisses were real but of course, no one here knew that.

In the morning when we arrived on set we went our separate ways as I had to film scenes with the girls in an attempt to catch up on all that I had missed.Being around all the girls helped me to get my mind off Ian as he was the only person I was thinking of.

Every time I saw Ian on set he would send me a warm smile accompanied but a wink luckily no one realised, but I received a couple questioning lucks from the girls when I would start smiling to myself out of nowhere. I couldn't control it or hid it, I was finally happy and Ian made me happy.

After the morning scenes with the girls, I had several with Ian for the rest of the afternoon. Walking onto set Ian was already there and it was hard not reaching for his hand and in an attempt to keep our relationship hidden I tried to avoid all eye contact.

"Okay Lucy and Ian get into place we have to film this make out scene first and we will need several shots so get ready and comfortable because you're in for a long day "Marlene spoke in a loud voice giving me a warm smile as I fixed my hair and got ready. The scene we had to film today was the season finale. It was a make-out scene which would lead Aria and Ezra back together.

I began reciting my lines and then I pressed a kiss on Ian's lips as he looked at me in shock. I began to panic and then Ian kissed me back. It felt so good to show my affection for him even if no one knew we were together. We began making out under the directions of the directors and Ian placed me on the counter just like he had done yesterday so I wrapped my legs around his waist. I let my eyes close as I gave Ian full control of the scene.

I could hear some mumbles coming from the background but I tried to block it out.It was getting louder so I opened my eyes and the whole crew were looking at us.

"I said cut " Marlene repeats herself but Ian didn't respond.

I lean closer to Ian and whisper into his ear."Ian they said cut "he suddenly stops and backs away. we both shrugged it off, everyone soon forgot about it. However, the number of slip-ups kept increasing as filming continued. this was going to be one long day. Whenever we were filming together we would zone out, they would yell cut but we wouldn't stop. Luckily no one said anything about our unusual behaviour. That one scene took us the rest of the evening to film and as Ian and I were about to leave we were stopped by Marlene.

"May I speak to the two of you in my office in ten minutes please "this was not going to end well.

"Sure "I replied with a hesitation in my voice. Ian gave me a panicked look but I chose to ignore it. I quickly went to my dressing room where I paced around in circles for ten minutes before going to Marlene's office. My hands had become sweaty but I had to get this over and done with.

When I kicked on the door and walked in Ian was already sitting on one of the chairs in front of Marlene and he didn't turn to face me as I took a seat next to him.

"Who wants to explain what was going on today?" Marlene leaned back in her chair with a happy expression

"Nothing" I muttered but Marlene just let out a laugh which caused my face to redden.

"Nothing ...really? Then why couldn't you two keep your hands off each other... and now your acting like you can't see each other ....Ian?" we were busted.

"Ump I don't know what to say" I could tell Ian was stressing out and uncomfortable in this situation so I did the one thing I could. I removed my hand from my lap and grabbed his other hand intertwining our fingers as they fell between the two chairs. When I touched ions hand he instantly looked at me. I gave him a wink and a small node. No matter what happened everything would be okay.

"Were together "I declared proudly. With these simple words I felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest it felt so good to say the truth something I have avoiding for so long, now was the time for a change.

"Oh my god I can't believe this. Lucian is finally official, I never thought you would take a step forward but I'm so happy for you. Lucy. Ian .please don't hide it, you should know better, be proud of it" then Marlene got up and she came around her desk and engulfed us in a tight hug. She congratulated us again before we made our way out of her office but she stopped us just as we left.

"Also you might want to cover up those pretty little bites if you don't want anyone to know. "my face filled with horror as I looked to Ian. I could see the small marks on his white semi-sheer shirt, they must have become visible when we were filming earlier. Ian instantly did the same thing looking at me, I could see the horror in his eyes and I knew that mine too must have become visible.

I attempted to look down at myself but my view was obstructed. I was embarrassed but I didn't know why. They were something I was proud of yet I was scared to show them. I could see Ian had tensed up from the confrontation so I approached him, taking his hands into mine, I raised myself to place a kiss on his cheek as I spoke my mind.

"Ian let's just not worry about it. I don't care who sees them and I don't carry who know about us "He grabbed my face between his hands and we began to kiss. It felt so good to not have to hide it any longer.

"enough" Marlene scolded us in a playful way before we apologised and made our way home.

Awe this is so freaking cute. Ian didn't want to say anything as Lucy asked him not to. I hoped you enjoyed this part, it is not anything special but hey. please like and comment

thank you torielanna