Chapter -47- Ian's Plan

Ian's Pov

Lucy had left the apartment around an hour ago to go attend her medical appointment and she planned to meet up with some friends afterwards so I had the whole day with grace.

she had woken up fairly late so after I got her dressed and made her breakfast consisting of chocolate chip pancakes I decided to take her to the park where we could enjoy the warm La sun.

it was a Friday afternoon s the park was fairly busy so after spending some time on the swings and going down the slide I found a little-shaded area for us to sit.

I sat on the park bench watching Gracie eat the sandwich I had made for her on the blanket I layer out on the grass in front of me. she was talking to herself as she took bites out of the peanut butter sandwich, Lucy told me it was one of her favourite things to eat.

from this park you could see the whole of downtown La, it was a view that would never get old for me. from her you could see everything including the Warner Brothers lot where we used to film

"hmm baby, do you want to go on a little adventure to see where mommy and daddy met.?"I asked little grace who looked upon with her peanut butter covered face and nodded enthusiastically.I don't think she knew what I said but it was cute.

I let her finish her food before cleaning her face and packing up to make our way to that magical location.

It wasn't too far away so I decided to walk and with the beautiful La weather it made the walk even more lovely.grace just sat contently in my arms through the whole walk .she waved to every single person who walked by causing all of them to smile. I was so proud to call her my daughter and she was so pure and innocent that it warmed my heart...she was just like her mother, just like my Lucy.

the buildings looked exactly as I had remembered them.noothing had changed since I was last here, the only difference was that our show no longer exists and it was bittersweet.I missed the show knowing that I could spend every day with those /I cared for the most but it had to end one day and we had to move one.

I walked around showing Grace all the bright signs and telling her stories, She didn't understand but I wanted her to know, one day I would tell her again.

after spending nearly half an hour in my arms grace was beginning to fidget and fuss so I placed her down where she waddled to a nearby bench

.we were currently standing outside one of the houses were we used to film, this one was Aria's house and I had so many memories here.every single scene I shot her I was with lucy, these were some of my happiest memories.

"Ian?"A voice called from behind me distracting me from my memories. I turned around to see a familiar face looking at me in shock and slight surprise.

"Marlene, "I said as she approached me with papers in her hand and hugged me.This was the first time I had seen Marlene in around a year.

"I didn't expect to find you here, how are you?"

"Oh yeas, I moved back to LA recently and I just felt like coming down here because this place brings back so many memories. Honestly, I couldn't be happier, how are you?"

"oh that lovely, I'm as busy as usual but I love it, so why are you backing LA? "

before I could answer my attention was pulled away from the conversation by little grace who was now standing by my side polling on my trousers with a pout.

"Well This is one of the reasons, this is grace, my daughter "I picked her up and began tickling her causing her pout to turn into a smile.

"ooh She's beautiful, I didn't know you had a daughter....who's the lucky girl?"Her choice of words caused me to laugh if anything I was the lucky man to have such an amazing woman by my side.

"well the amazing girl is lucy"

"Lucy?" her face dropped slightly "Do you man our lucy, as in goose?"Even though Marlene looked shocked it was a good shock.

"yes...lucy hale....she's the lovely women who helped me create this angel"

"I did not expect that, but I am really happy that you two found your way back together...hmm so does that mean Lucy is here in La too?"

"yes, we decided to move back into my apartment down here"

"this is amazing, maybe we can finally have a reunion like we planned for and if you all are willing we could maybe film a reunion episode for pretty little liars because I don't think the show ended how it should have "

we all always talked about a reunion episode but we never thought it would happen since Lucy left but the idea sounded amazing. Most of the cast still had contact with each other and we would see each other at events but there was never a place where we all were together.

"Honestly I think that would be amazing...the show should have the ending it deserved and I think all the cast will be happy to do that including Lucy and myself"

"this little girl should be in it too, "Marlene said in a baby voice to grace who was laying on my chest.

"actually, Lucy and I are planning a get together this weakened which most of the cast will be attending, maybe you'd like to come to that?"Technically we were not planning anything but I was.I had a surprise planned for lucy and having Marlene there would be lovely.

"Oh yeas, of course, I would not miss that for the world"

this was perfect, everyone who I wanted was able to come and my plan was heading in the right direction.I couldn't wait for this weekend because if everything went to plan it would be one of the most memorable days of my life.I hoped Lucy would love it too, but only time would tell.

Ekkk...this is like the countdown till the end...honestly I don't want this to end but unfortunately it has to...the rest of the chapters are already written so now it is just a waiting game.#Please vote and comment and show love

thank you for reading Torielanna