Chapter 15 ♕

Same Day

Prince POV.

"Prince why did you shoot him?!" My dad asked once everyone left the room.

"He was on he phone whispering. I walked over there and he was like nawl Prince ain't dead. I looked at the caller and Mr. Macc picture was up there. Nigga said that he had a price out on my head for 89k!" I explained.

89k.

"Mr. Macc as in your principal?" My dad asked confused.

I nodded.

"That fat fuckery! Why the hell would he try to pull some shit like this?!" My dad yelled."And 89k? Don't he know that the Waters boys are worth way more than that?!"  He was pissed.

True that though. Ain't NO Waters boy worth less than 3M. Me and my dad act just alike. He's the only person that truly understands me. Without a doubt, We could go for twins. Like father, Like son.

……

We pulled up to the school. My dad, Flame, and I walked inside the building. My dad seemed really mad. He never really come out into public places. Cant let nobody catch ya slipping at the red light.

We walked straight past everyone and walked towards the principal's office. My dad didn't even knock, He walked straight in. Once we got inside, Mr. Macc was no where to be found. Only pictures of…Princess? Every picture she had on a different outfit. Ass shots and all. This nigga is crazy! He got a bid out on my head, Now he fucking with my girl?!

He a dead man walking.

Flame walked in a few minutes later. He stopped in his tracks and his eyes turned dark. "Where the hell this Nigga at?!" He yelled . He started punching walls and shit. He ran out the office. Mr. Macc if your reading this, You might as well go ahead and kill yo self. You fucking with Prince, Flame, and 5 !

Fuck was you thinking? ( AN : Kmsl )

I walked into class, My dad will handle the rest. When I walked into class, I looked around for Princess. She never misses school. I walked back out of the classroom ignoring my teacher."Ashton! Ashton!" She yelled.

I called my dad's phone. "Sup?" He asked.

I heard Flame in the background. "Ask Flame did Princess come to school today" I requested.

"Aye, Did lil bit go to school today?" I hearkened my dad ask.

"Yeah…Why?" He asked.

"Yeah…Why?" My dad repeated.

"She ain't in her classes. "

"Bruh Prince says She ain't in her class" My dad told him.

"The fuck…" Flame said.

Uh-Oh Shit just got real.

Where is Princess ?

-

-

-

Princess POV.

My mom had just dropped me and Kaycee off at school. As soon as I walked through the doors, Leslie came and told me that Mr. Macc wanted me. I was hesitant, but I still went. I told Kaycee that I would see her later then went to see what he wanted.

I walked into his office and the secondary wasn't here today. That's odd she's always here.

When I walked in, I looked around his office and almost cried. Pictures of me were everywhere. I turned around to run out, but I suddenly felt hands go around my mouth.  "Don't Scream!" I heard Him say.