New Complications Pt. 1

IMANI's POV

     Imani stared at herself in the mirror of her room thinking about her meeting with the 3rd Elder and not to mention Christian's son. She knew that he would resemble his father but it was like she was meeting the "Angelic Beast" all over again. She hated herself for thinking that he was just as cute as his dad. She shook her head thinking she would only complicate things if she let this continue on. She transformed herself into her usual sarcastic self. She went downstairs to see Amenata and Christian sitting at the table together eating.

     She saw Christian and guessed that he just found out that she was staying there with them, judging by his annoyed face. She decided not to speak on it, but said "Sup sis. Hey stinky." She was disappointed that she didn't get a responce from him and Amenata just started to give directions on their next session.

     "Well, since we've been doing making tremendous progress, we still havent had a session where we don't hold back anything. I think its time for Christian to exerience that since we've cleared the basics. More importantly, we analyze his speed and his technique because its still needs work. We all on the same page?"

     "So all I gotta do it make him hurt and punish him if he doesn't? I won't even have to try." Imani said, wanting to make Christian respond, but all he did was get up and walk to the backdoor and he said "I won't even try to miss you with my attacks either."

      They all made their way outside in the backyard and took respective in the gigantic meadow. Christian teleported to the top of the same tree branch that he was on when he made his last attack on Amenata in his second training session. Amenata took her place on the roof for obvious reasons, and Imani took a random spot in the meadow, wishing she had a "special spot" at her own sister's backyard, but brushed it aside as she squared off with not only her sister who was considered the prodigy of the family as a witch but also the 3rd Elder's reincarnation, who was not only viewed as crazy but as a genius and ferocious in battle, and she always thought that it ran in the family.

     As they clashed together Imani thought about her and Amenata's first training  session with Christian's father and was immediately furious at herself turning red when she found Christian and herself staring at each other.