Life's changes and Destiny's bloom....

Christian thought after 2 weeks of going to the Horsham clinic they would determine him to be perfectly fine, but it was almost like they were the ones that needed mental help! Christian's coach, Ms. Kim was the sweetest women you could ever hope to ask for, but she just couldn't tell when someone didn't want to talk.

       "How is your morning going, Christian?"

       "I can't do it...."

      "Can't do what you can do whatever you put your mind to don't let other people te-"

      "GET AWAY FROM ME AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU STUPID PIECE OF......!!!!"

Christian's ride home felt like an eternity. He kept worrying if that lady thought he was some type of lunatic hell-bent on scaring short white women. She'd probably have him placed in an institution wrapped up in a padded room. Even if it was that bad, Christian never liked to know that it was almost time to leave. He really didn't want to stay with the Pressleys any longer........

He rings the doorbell so they could let him in, but nobody answered. he stayed there and rang the bell for almost 10 minutes and no response. He finally was forced to use the key under the mat his grandfather put in case of these situations, but they didn't want him touching it.

As he went in and started to call for his grandfather he had the strange feeling he was being watched. He went to the kitchen and nobody was there, but Christian knew he saw both cars outside meaning they didn't go anywhere. Starting to worry, he raced upstairs to their bedroom relieved to find both his grandparents sitting. Christian said, "Hey I'm back" but there wasn't a response. Outraged, he looked at his grandfather angrily and noticed something that almost made him scream.

He looked at him and saw that his face was transfixed and wouldn't budge. He noticed that his grandmom looked the same way. Holding his breath, he pressed his hand on his chest......

Only to find that he didn't have a heartbeat.

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed. I promise to get some more characters in here as well as more action and depth by my next update

                                                                                                                             Chris :)