13 || MAD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jinyoung's POV-

As soon as the practice was over I picked my stuff immediately and then step out of the room, I started to walk towards the recording studio when suddenly someone shouted my name.

-Jinyoung! Are you just going to leave like this? – Heesun shouted concerned.

-What do you want me to do? To say; "congratulations on getting a new partner in the dreams?" – I asked madly as I tried to control myself and I turned around to look at her.

-Do you think I wanted this to happen? I didn't plan anything, believe me – Heesun said as she started to look straight into my eyes.

I turned around without saying a word, and just like that, I continued my way to the recording studio. As I reached the studio I threw my stuff against the wall with all the anger and frustration I had inside myself, then I started to reload my arms against the wall as I tried to get my thoughts clear.

-Well, that wasn't the best way to tell your feelings, Jinyoung – Mark said as he got inside the room.

-Do you think so? Because I thought that was the best thing I could do – I said as I got towards the piano and started to look at the music sheets above it.

-Jinyoung, tell me what's wrong. You aren't like this and you know that – Mark said worriedly as he patted my back. I reloaded my hands on top of the piano as I tried to hold my tears from falling.

-Have you ever felt that you want something but you realize that is way too late to get it? What am I even saying, I don't know what I feel, I don't know what's going on, and I don't know why she isn't in my dreams anymore. What changed? Me? Her? Who? – I questioned desperately and annoyed.

Mark instantly got towards me and started to hug me warmly, he started to console me and to calm me down.

-I don't know what changed in her because I see her exactly the same, but you; you changed that day when you read Victoria's letter, you were happy even though you don't talk to her anymore. I can't guarantee you that Heesun is not in your dreams because of that but it might be one of the reasons – Mark said as he looked at me with a small grin.

-I was, but that has nothing to do with Heesun. Nothing.

-Heesun's POV-

You were back home already because you couldn't stand any second more there just arguing with Jinyoung, for some reason you feel that he thinks you have something to do with both liking dreams, and that pisses you off. It's true that is surprising for both of you to be in different dreams because you've been through a lot together; he saved you, you saved him and now you're apart and arguing about that.

Jinyoung to you is your loyal friend, the one you admire and respect by his valour and patience. But why is he changing? Why he's so annoyed? "Why do I'm getting annoyed by the fact that you're not longer in my dreams? Why Jinyoung?" – You thought concerned and lost.

As chaotic as your mind is you decided to text Alia to see how she was, and you needed some company before you went into your linking dream once again. You might be with BamBam once again, and to be honest that doesn't bother you at all, however, you want to be with Jinyoung again because you felt safer with him. You felt that you were protected for some reason.

You send the text to Alia, and right after you send it you started to remember one of your linking dreams with Jinyoung. "I need to keep you off my mind" – You thought as you placed your phone away, and then you walked towards your room to change your clothes to something more comfortable, it was already time to dream again so you wanted to get ready for that. And just as you thought you started to feel sleepy, and by the soft sense in your body, you can tell that it was a white dream again. Finally, you closed your eyes.

"WHITE DREAM"

You opened your eyes little by little as the sun was going against your face, you rubbed your eyes softly when suddenly you find BamBam in front of you. He's lifting you his hand for you to stand up so with his help you stood up from the ground, and then you stared at the place around you both. You were on a bright meadow full of flowers and a nice sensation of the wind, there were a few trees around you but one was bigger than the other ones.

-Should we go there? It looks like the main place – You said to BamBam as you pointed at the giant tree.

-Sure – BamBam said as he patted your head.

As you were going to the tree you two were fooling around and running just like two little kids, and when you reached the tree you sat down under it where the shadow was covering you up. BamBam was looking at you happily and as you two were chuckling the wind was moving nicely.

-This is a very nice place to spend the day, don't you think Heesun? – BamBam asked as he placed his hands behind his head.

-Yeah... it's nice. I wish everything was this calm in reality – You said as you remembered your argue with Jinyoung.

-The problems in the reality will get better, I know him and I bet he's just confused – BamBam said as he patted your head.

Then you reloaded your head on top of his shoulder, instantly he started to caress your hand and started to sing to you.

-Jinyoung's POV-

Inside a dream alone, and once again I have to fight against my thoughts... this meadow seems like a white dream but I fainted with a terrible headache so I bet it's a black dream again. My last linking dream wasn't that bad, and hopefully, this one stays the same.

I'm walking around the meadow just following the light that was going up to the sky, and as I kept walking my vision started to see something from far away. As I got closer I saw BamBam and Heesun holding hands and smiling, she's on his shoulder while he's caressing her hair. "I should be the one doing that" – I thought madly as tears of frustration started to form in my eyes. I pressed my hands tightly as I kept looking at them, and just like that the tears came out and my cheeks were getting covered up in unwanted tears, then for me, everything was dark again, and I just saw how I started to fall down a whole full of letters forming her name.

"END OF THE BLACK & WHITE DREAM"

This is at least the fastest linking dream I've been on since everything started...