Chapter 7

2 1/2 weeks later.

Jayden's point of view.

Oli and i have been spending a lot of time together and its been great. We've grown closer to each other so quickly. Its been about a week and a half since we left Pennsylvania.

I still feel bad about Kuza even though i don't know what happened and why he was acting so strange.

I don't know, to each their own i guess.

Today Oli and I planned to hangout at his place.

We just watched movies the whole time, which is nice because i love movies.

Kuza's point of view.

Today is the day!

"Michael! come on we need to get going!" Laura yelled up to me.

"Okay!" i yelled down.

I grabbed my suitcase that has most of my clothes, shoes, and other essentials. along with my carry on that has my laptop, phone and a couple more items.

I went down stairs and put my stuff in the trunk of the car.

My dad came an started up the car and drove me to the airport.

"Bye, Mikey." he said as he ruffled up my hair.

"Bye dad." i said and did the same to his hair...which wasn't much.

I boarded my plane and before i knew it we were off the ground. I relaxed and focused on nothing.

Art college in California here i come.

1 month later-

Kuza's point of view.

I haven't heard from anyone except my parents, Chris, and Michael.

I don't have much friends here but its only been the first month. and who would want to be friends with me like just look at me...

I've thought about texting or calling Jayden sometimes but i never have the guts to do it and what would i say anyways?!

Michael tells me that Oli and her are still together.. ergg. like I'm glad that she's happy but i just don't know it kind of upsets me because i feel like he isn't good for her.

I really like this art school though, the classes are great. I really feel like I'm expanding on my art skills.

I haven't really had the time to visit anyone though. But i really don't mind the constant work, it helps me stat focus and not let my thoughts get the best of me.

I got back to my dorm from my last class pretty fast. I checked my cell phone which i forgot to grab this morning, off the counter top.

"3 miss calls and 2 new texts?" i said to my self a little shocked because no one really calls or texts me. I went to my voicemail and listened to the person on the other end talk.

" ' Hi Michael, this is Cara. Just wanting to remind you that this weekend is the weekend that we are all coming out to see you. ummm well yeah see you then bye.' "

The other two were unknown numbers so i ignored to even open the voicemails left by them. I moved on to the texts.

'Hi'- Jayden

She actually texted me. wow. okay.

'Hey'-me

I opened the other text.

'Hey! im going to come visit you with everyone else this weekend, kay. oh and so is Chris. And maybe someone else(;'- Vampire

'Hi. umm alright see you guys then i guess haha.' -me