Chapter 18

[Okay, so i'm on eBay now, and i want to but at the same time i don't want to sell these shoes! ugh. IM GETTING MY VANS TOMORROW! Im so excited their black and grey. And im getting a pair of target brand canvas shoes today because idk their cool too. haha and i want some Worn doll clothes because THERE FREAKIN AMAZING! And im ordering my bundle soon from the MIW store. School starts on Sept/8th for me but id's are taken the 28th like ew. We i would greatly appreciate if you check out my other books sorry for this long a/n new chapter should be up Friday/Saterday}}

JOSH BALZ POV-

I knocked on the door to Oliver's apartment, Rick and Devin behind me. The door swung open to reveal, all three of them, well that makes are task easier...somewhat.

"Umm hello?" Oliver said in his distinct accent.

"Yeah um were really good friends of Jayden and Kuza, and we need to talk to all three of you actually." Devin spoke up.

"Alright well come on in then." Oliver said. We made our way into his small apartment and prepared ourselves to handle the situation best.

"Okay, we've been hearing some shit go around that you three have been talkin shit about Kuza and Jayden." Ricky said straight up.

Cara's eyes wondered the room avoiding contact with everybody.

"Cara seriously, that's your brother." i said bluntly.

"Step-Brother" she said bitterly.

"Doesn't matter, he still loves you like your his real sister. And why does Jayden deserve the bullshit?! Just because you cheated on her and got caught, Oliver?!" Ricky said getting angrier then i've seen him before.

"Ricky calm down." i whispered to him. He simply nodded his head and took his phone out. Put it on speaker and let it ring.

"Hello, ricky?" Chris said.

"Your on speaker, the three are in the room." he said blandly.

"Okay..." there was a brief pause and you could here a door slam shut before the words came flying out.

"Why?! huh why do you thinking its okay for you three to talk shit about my sister and friend huh?! you have no goddamn right! And i though i could trust you Oliver but no i should have gone with my instincts and punched you in your face. Im so freaking done with all three of you guys. Don't think that Kuza's going to be so go with the flow with you, Cara." Chris said angerly through the phone.

Before i wasn't quite sure why Chris hadn't come himself but now i know. If he had come someone would have ended up calling the cops and it would ahve been a very, very bad situation.

"fuck you guys, get out of my apartment!" Oliver said pushing us out the door adn slamming the door shut right behinf us.

"rude." Devin muttered

we walked over to the nearest store, it happened to be walmart(: We wondered around for a while until we decided to buy some cookies, icecream, and candy. Then headed back to the bus.

CHRIS CERULLI'S POV-

i was so pissed off when Josh hung up the phone after i heard Oliver tell them to get out. I was pacing back and forth through the bus while the rest of the guys went to bed. Jayden, Michael, and Kuza went home. The other 3 haven't come back yet. It kinda worried me, like what if Vic or Oli went after them. Even though they really didn't do or say anything wrong to them.

I felt slightly dizzy.

"Hey Chris wer-"

*passed out*

JAYDEN'S POV-

"He what?" i asked again

"We walked on the bus and he just passed out." Ricky said

"Where is he now?"

"He's bunk. With ten million water bottles." he said looking over at the bunk area

"So he passed out because he didn't have enough water?" i asked

"Thats what the doctor told us" Ricky said tilting his head in confusion

"What?" i said as he held that position.

He simply pointed to behind me

{{a/n there skyping just so you know}}

I turned around slowly to see a hilarious sight. Kuza had fell asleep while 'wrestling' Michael and Michael has his foot stuck under something and can't get up. I had to take a video.

@JaydenCerulli98 'Instagram Video: @michaelvampire and @michaelkuza have fun ? 😏 haha'

I heard some buzzing from the two boys' phones and the immeditaly stopped as me and Ricky watched them watch their phone screens.

"What ew no no noooooo" Michael said moving to the far side of the couch.

I bursted out laughing and continued to be serious and talk to Ricky.