Chapter 9

We got back to my apartment so we all could hangout, even though they all got hotel rooms because my apartment is only a one bed room, one bath, kitchen, living room apartment.

So we all went into my apartment and got caught up with whats what, who's done what, stuff like that.

"So, Megan. You moved in with Kuza?" Oliver asked.

"No not exacly, My apartment got broken into while i was over here with Kuza and i can't go back for a couple more days while they fix the damage." she told him.

"Oh." he responded with

They all left after 2 movies.

"Well, that was interesting. " I said an sat down on the couch with a heavy sigh.

"Oh it wasn't that bad." Megan said sitting down next to me.

"Are you tired?" i asked her

I know i am.

"Yeah kinda." she said

"Okay well im going to take a shower." i told her

"Alrighty." she said and made her way to the bedroom while i made my way to the bathroom.

Megan's POV-

I left t Kuza to go into the bedroom and change into so pj's. Ugh i can't wait to move back into my apartment. I really do like Kuza its just i hate small spaces like this let alone share it. i need my space and i know he needs his.

Jayden/Violet's POV-

Oliver's such a wonderful person im so glad i met him.

Michael's POV-

Both Jayden and Kuza just don't seem themselves since Oliver came in the picture.

Chris's POV-

I feel like Megan seems like a very kind and wonderful lady. Seems like Kuza is got a keeper over here ;)

But in good news for me i as well have a girlfriend, her name is Ash. She is the most wonderfully perfect girl in the world.

But i feel like Oliver is just not a good person, but every time i see him with my sister they're always happy and i guess thats all that matters. right?

Kuza's POV-

It's been about a month since everyone went back home and Megan moved back into her apartment.

I got to say its nice to have space, but i still miss having Megan over all the time. But we still hangout and go out a ton.

I don't really hear any news from anybody, but i don't mind i really hate being in the middle of other people's stuff. Especially if i get blamed for everything. It just really irritates me. But ya know what are you going to do about it.

Classes have been okay. Im working on a big project for one of my classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DRAW A REALISTIC DRAWING OF SOMEONE IN YOUR LIFE.

(can not be anyone famous eg. Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift.)

•must include a background

•color

•a prop (something beside the person in the drawing)

•the name and completed questions of the person

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I asked Michael if he would be my 'model' for this project, he happily accepted. Since break was coming up and this isn't due till after break i decided i will fly over to Michael's and stay there for break and also work on the project.

{a/n : sorry for the very very short chapter, i will update again later today. so don't worry. I tried doing different peoples pov. I will in the future do chapters of just one person's pov like Jayden/Violet's pov, or Oli or Michael and Chris. but yeah(: hope your enjoying the book and comment and vote! ~K.T.}