Chapter 11

Megan's POV-

These last few days have sucked. I really did like Kuza, he was one of the best people in my life. He even met my parents and even though they have really huge blowouts about everything, this time they were nice and calm and i think they actually liked Kuza.

This whole year is all messed up. I just wish thing had happened differently, now he doesn't want anything to do with me. And the guy that i had been cheating on with Kuza is a year younger (i don't care about that honestly) and has a girlfriend...

"Im such a bad person." I say to myself as i lay down on my bed and cry.

Jayden/Violet's POV-

"You are so beautiful." Oli said to me

"Awwwe thanks your too sweet" i said and gave him a hug as we walked to a near by park on my campus.

"Jay?" he asked

"Yeah. what's wrong?" i asked him

"Oh it's nothing but do you think we could go back to your place i think my allergies are going to get the best of me" he said

"Umm alright." i said as we awkwardly walked back to my apartment. Oli was really tense after that, always looking like something was going to pop out of the shadows or something.

Oliver's POV-

Shitshitshitshit

"Jay?" i asked quickley

"Yeah. what's wrong?" she asked

"Oh its nothing but do you think we can go back to your place i think my allergies are going to get the best of me." I lied.

"Umm alright." she said a little confused and disappointed.

I felt bad but i just didn't want to be around certain people when I'm with Jay.

"I love you" i told her when we got back to her place

"Love you too. Now what movie do you want to watch?" she asked

"Umm how about we skip the movie and do something else." i suggested.

"I know where your going with this.." she said blandly

"Come on, we love each other." i said

"I understand that just the first time i did it i got hurt by that person i though i loved. he cheated on me. With my ex best friend. Just wait at least a couple more weeks? Maybe. Don't you understand i just don't want to be hurt again." She told me.

"I understand, i'm sorry."

"Its okay, do you see anything you want to watch?" she asked me

"How about we have a American Horror Show marathon. " i suggested

"Sure!" she said happily as she pressed play S1E1.

She cuddled close to me and rested her head on my chest, 1 season later she was asleep, i carried her into her room and laid her in her bed covered with blankets.

I wrote her a quick note.

' I'm sorry but i had to leave i have classes in the morning. But sleep well my love. I'll talk to you later.
-oli '

That was another lie. I don't have classes in the morning.

Michael's POV-

Ive honestly been here stuck in nowhere's vill for the longest time. since i decided not to go to college. I gave Kuza a call today to ask him something very important