Chapter 14

Michael's pov

"So tell me." i demanded

"Umm. well, you see Megan and i are really close friends, so when she called me saying that she need to talk to me and that it was urgent, i came straight over." he said nervously. His eyes moving back and forth as if he is waiting and watching for someone to just pop out of no where.

"Your lying." i said.

"No I'm not." he said defensively.

"Save the bullshit. i heard everything. You disgust me. Don't you dare go anywhere near Jayden! ever." i told him.

"I can do what i want." he said and pushed pass me.

I pulled my phone out my pocket and dialed Jayden's number quickly

"Jayden. stay at Kuza's and don't talk to Oliver, i'll be over soon. Just don't listen to him. okay?" i said as i rushed over to my car.

"Umm okay? but why?" she asked obviously confused.

"Just, i'll explain when i get there." i said and hung up.

I got to The house and seen that Oliver's car was parked outside the home. Urggg

I opened the door. And ran into the kitchen where they were all talking. Oliver was sitting to giving me a smirk.

"Jay i need to talk to you. Alone." i said and pulled Jayden upstairs to my room and closed the door.

"What ?" she asked

"Oliver, he cheated on you." i told her

Her face went pale and her eyes went wide.

"With who?" she asked almost to quiet for me to hear.

"Wi-" i was cut off by a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal Kuza.

"Can i come in?" he asked

"Yes because this involves you as well." i said and shut the door once more.

"He cheated on you with Megan" i said to Jayden

"Megan cheated on you with Oliver." i told Kuza.

I heard the quiet sobs from Jayden turn into louder sobs.

"I'll give you both a minute. I'll be outside the door." i told them.

I saw Kuza move closer to Jayden and wrap his arms around her as she cried into his shirt.

Jayden's pov

I try to regain my composure.

"Will you come with me when i talk to Oliver?" i asked Kuza

"Of course." he said, playing with my hair.

"Kuza i think we also need to talk." i said

"Okay, about what?" he asked

"We can talk about it later. Right now i just want to talk to Oliver and tell him its over." i told him.

"Alright. Want to go now?" He asked helping me up.

"Yes, please." i said

We walked down stairs and saw that nobody was home.

"Where to?" he asked starting up the car

I told him the address. and off we went.

He turned his stereo on and a cd started playing.

"You seemed really tense and nervous. And i know that listening to music calms me down." he said

And honestly i did feel better.

"Thanks." i said

"Your welcome." he said

We neared the apartment and my stomach began to churn.

Kuza parked the car and we both got out.

"Look it's going to be alright. Im right here" he said and gave me a quick hug.

"What if he's not home, um maybe we could uh just- i could just write a letter?" i said trying to run from the situation.

"Just try. Please. All you have to do is tell him 'its over' then we can leave." He told me.

Something about Kuza made me feel save and secure.

He grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

I knocked on the door.

It opened.

"Oliver its over." i said quickly.

"I understand." he said.

He was surprisingly calm

"I'll bring all your things over later this week. If you could gather any of my stuff that would be great. " I said

He nodded and i turned to leave.

Kuza and i got into his car and left.

"Kuza?" i asked when we got back to his place.

"Mhmm" he said

"I think i have feelings for you" i said quietly and quickly

"Seriously?" he said surprised.

I nodded.

"I Have something to confess." he said

"What?" i asked getting nervous

"I've liked you for a while. But then you started to date Oliver, and to get over having feelings for you, I kinda started dating Megan but then i had real feelings for her. But there was always a sliver of hope that you liked me back." He opened up.

"Oh." i said a little shocked

"Im sorry. I said too much." he said

"No no. Im glad you said that. Because now i can do this." i said and gave him a kiss.

He kissed me back..

----------------------------short chapter i know. and im sorry for not updating. But yeah im sorry. new chapter will be longer i promise(: ---------------

•Toxic - Ricky Horror (cover)

•Fallen - TCSU