Chapter 8

Kuza's pov

I took an extra long shower this time, just thinking about my life and how chaotic it feels right now.

I got out and threw a towel around my waist, when i heard a knock on the door

"Who the fuck is knocking on my door at this time." i said to myself. I walked over and opened the door.

"Hey? Megan. Uh what are you doing back here?" i asked

"I just ummm felt a little uneasy at my apartment." she replied.

"Oh well come on in, I'll be right back out." i said, as i closed the door behind her and walked quickly over to my room. I threw on a pair of sweats and a plain black t-shirt.

I walked back out of my room and sat down next to megan, I had the tv turned on to the news.

"He-"

"You need pajamas don't you?" i said

"Yeah." she said

"Here you can wear this." i said and threw her one of my tshirts.

"Thanks." she said and walked over to the bathroom. She came out with her hair up and the shirt on coming down to a little above her knees.

"Wanna watch a movie?" i asked her as se sat down next to me.

"Sure" he responded.

"Okay you can pick." i told her and pulled up Netflix.

"Hmm something scary." she said.

"Like..This one?" i said clicking the movie

"Oh yeah i've been wanting to watch this movie." she said.

Maniac.

It was an okay movie to me. I don't know. But Megan fell asleep before the end of the movie.

I picked her up bridal style and brought her in my room and laid her down pulled the covers over her. As i was reaching for the light and moving out the door-

"Stay please." i heard Megan say.

I was still for a second.

"Please come lay here with me." she said. This time i walked back over to my bed and laid down next to her.

She moved closer to me and i wrapped my arms around her, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I swear today was one of the best. But my dream had took a turn for the worst and headed off to nightmare street. Now im not one to be scared of most things but this dream certainly gave me the creeps only because of the detail that i could recall of it, it was almost like it was real life.

I woke up though, Megan was still asleep, I slowly and quietly made my way to the door without waking her up.

I made breakfast as i watched the news, nothing says good-morning like Eggo waffles and coffee.

"Morning." i said as Megan made her way to the couch and watched the screen.

I was focused on something on my phone when i heard her let out a scream, i ran over to her side.

"What what happened?!" i said but before se could answer i looked at the screen, to see that they were at her apartment complex.

Megan's and 4 other apartments were broken into and 4 people are dead and 3 are severely injuried.

"Oh my gosh." i said. Megan was crying on my shoulder. i was too shocked to do anything, Megan could have DIED, fucking died last night if he didn't have the feeling and came over.