Who's There?

So, this is a new story of mine, Im still not sure what Im going to do with it, but if you like it, let me know, I would love to write a werewolf romance book type thing! haha

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN! :D

Dedication to Kristen19 for being supportive and inspire the character of Rebecca.

pic of what I imagine Jessica looking like ------->

(not edited)

THANK YU SOOOOO MUCH WATTDEATHFLOW FOR THE AMAZE-BALLS COVER!!!!! I LOVE IT and i hope everyone else does also!!!!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

~~Jessica's POV~~

   I love being a wolf, even though it sometimes has its drawbacks. You know, the random shifting, finding your mate and not having a choice on whether or not to accept them; you have to- it is sort of a given rule, unless if they are a total jack-ass. I haven't found my mate yet, but I'm not looking forward to it. You see, I don't want to have someone else in my life that, if they leave me, I won't be able to live without. I like being on my own as a rogue, with no one to tell me what to do or where to go. The freedom is amazing, but it still gets lonely at times.

   I was born into a pack; a strong pack. Some would call them the strongest Werewolf pack, but sometimes I question their power. If they were truely powerful and amazing, I wouldn't have been able to run away and not get caught. But that was exactly what I did, and even to this day, I have not been found.

   One of the reasons that no one has been able to find me is because I have this power, well more like a feeling, but it's still helpful to me, so I will call it whatever I want. When people get close to me- like 2 miles- that I don't want close to me, I have the instinct to run the other way. When it comes to eluding my family, this little skill/power of mine is extroidinarily helpful.

   Another reason no one can really find me, is because I'm on the opposite side of the country as my pack. Although they constantly have people looking for me, I am a good hider. I can climb trees like nobody's business and I like to run, so that helps most of the time. I know, a dog climbing a tree?! Yes, it's wierd, but hey, it helps. My favorite part of hiding and fleeing is the rush that you get when you know you have to keep going. I hate when they take a break from searching for me for a little bit. That is when I really start to miss the rush of the hunt and the fun that comes with it.

   I have been on the run for about a year now, so that makes me seventeen, I think. I never really paid attention to how old I was or when my birthday came around. All I know is that I was born on January 19, 1995. I don't waste my time thinking about how old I am, or how long ago I ran away because that causes me to think about my past life, and I don't enjoy doing that.

   I enjoy being a rogue, on my own. I am able to go where ever I would like and do pretty much anything. As long as no one sees me and finds out what or who i am. That is the one annoying thing about being alone, I can't tell anyone about me because then the secret would be out, and the "alpha wolves" would come and most definitely find the perpetrator. Which would suck for me because it would ruin all o the effort that I have put into staying away for this year.

  As I run through the woods, I am brought out of my thoughts by the sounds of growls up ahead. I stop and shift, grabbing the clothes tied to my ankle and get dressed quickly and quietly. I then inch closer and climb up a tree that will allow for me to get a good view of what is going on down below without being seen. As I climb higher, the seemingly fight down below becomes louder and more intense. They definitely are not happy wolves, if that is even what they are.