Intro - The Home-coming

Song Credit- 'Africa'  - Toto. Yeah, I couldn't resist inserting this '80's classic here:) They say, you can take the man out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the man.

Enjoy this journey with me❤️

Authors Note (Please Read)

Hi, from sunny South Africa.

I finally found the courage to post my story.

Please be gentle.

I'm a lover of all people, irrespective of race, creed, colour or religion. Just wanted to point this out at the very beginning since my book is of an inter-racial relationship, and that can turn into a sensitive issue sometimes. It shouldn't, but does- only sometimes.

I have kept the characters as dynamic as is possible though, since hey, we all love the same way, right? I really wanted everyone to be able to relate to it.

***Please be warned of strong language and sexual content...I've always just wanted to write a really frivolous, hot novel- so here it is! (Speak about twisted ambitions)
***If you not into the steamy stuff, then please skip this book and keep browsing.

I welcome all comments but I am of the sensitive sort, so be kind!

This book goes into a part 2 which is posted on my profile. Remember, half the pleasure comes from the waiting...the chase...the anticipation....

Enjoy!

Unedited. Although, I have read through and corrected each chapter as I posted.

Disclaimer
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All media (images, gifs, videos) in the book do not belong to me. They belong to their rightful owners and all credit goes to them. I've acknowledged the source where such info was readily available, but this was not always possible.

Copyright
No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the author.

No copying please. Writers spend a lot of time writing and thinking up plots and scenes, so please respect this.

!!!Warning (again:) - not intended for audiences younger than 18, due to its mature content. Swearing and sex scenes.

Part 1

"Ghungroo- A Ghungroo (Hindi: घुँघरू, Urdu: گھنگرو‎‎), is one of many small metallic bells strung together to form Ghungroos. A musical anklet tied to the feet of classical Indian dancers. The sounds produced by Ghungroos vary greatly in pitch depending on their metallic composition and size. Ghungroos serve to accentuate the rhythmic aspects of the dance and allows complex footwork to be heard by the audience. Ghungroos are worn in traditional performances of the classical Indian dance forms such as Bharatnatyam" - Wikipedia

 Ghungroos are worn in traditional performances of the classical Indian dance forms such as Bharatnatyam" - Wikipedia