Bonus Chapter 55 - Further Away

Listening to 'Particula' for this chapter. (Too much depressing music is bad for you...Why feel worse than you already do, right? Keep it upbeat. Check this one out. A Proudly home-grown jive.

Bonus Chapter (A teaser really😃)

Chapter 55

He's holding me and kissing me with such passion that I feel little delicious explosions go off in different parts of my body. 

He captures my bottom lip between his teeth and gently sucks and bites it. I moan. I love it when he does that.

"Open for me, baby," he whispers, all the while stroking my breasts and teasing my lips.

" I love your mouth. Your taste..."

I want to ask him why he didn't call...Why he upset me and left me hanging like that... Is the picture Stephanie sent to me real? Tell me...

Instead, I open my mouth wide, sucking his tongue into the whole of my mouth. Our tongues dance. My hands pull at his hair, drawing him closer. His week-old stubble grazes my skin sharply and burns me in its wake. My skin prickles, the hair on my arms standing on end.

I feel his hands cup my breast, digging into the soft flesh here and causing me some pain. Delicious pain and I want more. I want it all.

I fill the palms of his hands perfectly. His hands were made for me. Me, and only me.

His thumbs roughly circle the hardened buds of my areola. I am most sensitive here and Riaan knows this. He knows me so well.

Our bodies fit like the pieces of a puzzle. We need to be joined, coupled together, to feel complete.

Riaan pushes me onto my bed. He wastes no time in pulling off my panties and pushing my legs roughly  apart.

I like it when he's rough. Something I've only newly discovered and have never voiced to him. But he knows this already and obliges me.

He pushes into me. Hard.

One powerful thrust. And fuck does it feel good!

...This is where he belongs. Inside of me. Me, and only me...

I've waited too long for this. I can't get enough. I wrap my legs around him instinctively and we start to move to our own rhythm. He slides in and out of me at a frantic pace, stretching me to my limits. His hardness, his hands, his mouth work on me and I can do nothing but hang on and hear the involuntary purrs that escape from me.

I clench each time he enters me, taking pleasure in seeing his face contort into something beautiful. Something that hangs in the balance between pleasure and pain. It describes exactly how I feel.