Chapter Six (Pt.1)

Khris' POV

That night, I got ready for the dinner shit we having. My parents went to get Alex from my grandmother's house. I got out the shower and put on my outfit, a  ( On The Side & BTW A Pic Or Khris Nd Brandon Is In The External Link) I put on my cross necklace and my leather jacket along with my ear rings, grabbing my pouch and walking downstairs. My mother was dress in a black mid thigh dress with all her curves showing. My father was dress in a black dress pants, a black button down shirt with high tops on and a black blazer. Sheesh my daddy sexy! Brandon was dress in black skinny jeans, a gray shirt and a dark gray blazer. Alex was dress in a white dress shirt with black skinny jeans and black tims with a blazer. Might be a weird combo but it look good as hell on my brother. 

"Ready?" Daddy said. I nodded and took my phone out, since August was calling me.

"Hey babe. What's up?" I said, getting in the car, next to Alex. 

"I got sighed to Def Jamz Records. Today I went to sign the contract and next week I will be recording my first song." He said. 

"Oh my god. Congratulations August! I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you. What are you doing?"

"In the car, on my way to dinner with my family."

"Why?"

"Because.. Well I'll text it to you. How's Carmen?"

"She doing ok. She can give birth to my baby any minute." He said, not really into the conversation. 

"Why you acting like that?" 

"Because I'm not really feeling it. Why can't I have my first child with the girl I love?" He said. I don't know, maybe it because he cheated on me...

Comment / Vote 

Sorry Its Boring.. I'm About To Get My Hair Done..