Chapter Six (Pt.2)

Khris' POV

"Wait don't you have another child by that other hoodrat?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Oh yeah. I got to call her later."

"Bye August. Have fun dealing with that." I hung up before he could even say anything. How he forget that he has another child?! I shouldn't have to remind him.

"You OK?" Brandon asked, nudging me. I smiled and nodded.

"Boyfriend problems. I don't want to talk about it yet. Tonight isn't for all sad moments. Tonight is to welcome a new person into the family." He laughed and took his phone out.

"Wanna take a picture?" He asked. I put Alex in between us and he took the picture. Alex and him started talking and my phone vibrated. Nicole texted me. I opened it and it read "WHO IS THAT FINE MOTHERFUCKER WITH YOU AND ALEX?!?!" I laughed and showed Brandon.

"Call her." He said laughing. I called her and put it on speaker.

"Khris Gonzalez. Who the hell is that?" She said as soon as I picked up. We all laughed.

"That is my brother Brandon." I said.

"Hi." He said. It was silent.

"Nicole??" I called out to her.

"Huh? Oh I was just thinking about kidnapping your fine ass brother and doing some things to him." I widened my eyes and took her off of speaker.

"Really? He is going to school with us but going to be in a different grade than us. Clearly." She sighed and I knew she rolled her eyes.

"Well when am I going to see him? I wanna meet him in person."

"Well when we leave lunch, his grade will be coming in. So I guess you will see him then and ya can talk or whatever. But I don't want ya to date." 

"Why? You dated my brother and I didn't care.' She said, geting defensive.

"I know. I know. But it would be so weird." 

"Khris how you gone say that? You dated Jamal and I didn't have no type of problem."

"Look, I will talk to you about this later. I got to go." I hung up and got out the car. 

"What happened?''

"I told her it would be weird if she dated you and she said why and I told her and then she got all mad because I dated her brother and I won't let her date mine." 

"Well she is right. You dated her brother so why not lt her date me?" After he said that,he wlaked with mom adn dad and Alex. I took my phone out and called Nicoel back.

"What?" 

"If you want to, you can date Brandon. Just don't be kissing and all that tyoe of shit near me because Ima smacl both of ya." 

"OH MY GOD! Thanks baby!" I laughed.

"Why you getting hype? He don't even know you." She laughed and hung up. I walked into the place and sat down, started eating and talked to them. I got to know Brandon a litle bit better. Alex was sitting there all quiet and shit. Ima have to talk to him later tonight. 

Comment / Vote

I'm In Spanish Class, Clearly On The Computer So I Updated.